Below Average Looking American Woman in Japan Sad She Can't Get Attention.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I know one race of men who'll take dat PAWG, white trash or not:troll:
post-39456-obiwan-kenobi-now-thats-a-name-mGsY.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's damn near sig material. Repped.
Imagine a world where people don't look to another race as a life saver or knight in shining armor and have erased most the mental illness among their own. Cacs can't just run up and grab a woman who speaks no English like some caveman. A man that loves himself loves his woman and will fight to protect her honor even if he isn't her man. This leads to cacs getting the shyt beat out of them which strengthens bonds among men and women in the local population who understand their men have their backs against foreign threats.

Once the men understand their boundaries their women fall in line next because if the Japanese were sending a stronger message to cacs about respecting their women while in japan....bytches like this would be even more rare then they already are

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
:aicmon: This bish got some nerve. The way she described herself you woulda thought she was Jennifer Lawrence.

Even if she WAS Jennifer Lawrence... it sounds like Asian dudes in Japan ain't really about the approach life down there. So it's tough to say if there'd be a big difference.

...Maybe feminists can move there to avoid street harassment. :sas1:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It wasn’t that I was beauty queen gorgeous. Far from it. Slim, medium-height, with hazel eyes and freckles, I was at best ‘cute’ and at worst, average. But I had something that the competition didn’t: long, naturally curly, blond hair. Furthermore, I was bilingual, well-traveled and college-educated.

These delusional ass broads man :mjlol:

Of course I'd pick you over a beautiful chick who has no problems cooking and cleaning. You have a degree and can speak two languages :troll:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Well you obviously would want a woman who can go on more than her looks though unless you just trying to fukk :yeshrug:, not saying college educated women have more of a personality than women who didn't go

Pro tip, men don't care about your earning potential or your degrees. That's what y'all care about. It's literally number 482 on our list of things we want from y'all after sucking dikk and knowing how to make some waffles from scratch.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Exactly and I know her kind very well. It's a huge ether to their soul when you as an ethnic male don't give them the time of day, especially if you're a BLACK male. They can't fathom it. White privilege, media, their own self importance etc has got them all the way gassed up.

Breh I went to a meetup and there was this white broad there that kept talking to me all fukking night. Once we left the restuarant and went to the club this bytch was fukking hounding me man. I shook her ass and started dancing with this dime ass broad from Ghana. The look on this cacs face was a mix between anger, confusion, and resentment. I'm pretty sure she joined the klan after that shyt :russ:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
?
You missed my point, I'm not racist against white people, I just don't lust after or try to fukk white women....

You're not dating them because they're white. You might as well join the black KKK (aka the panthers).