Below Average Looking American Woman in Japan Sad She Can't Get Attention.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
It wasn’t that I was beauty queen gorgeous. Far from it. Slim, medium-height, with hazel eyes and freckles, I was at best ‘cute’ and at worst, average. But I had something that the competition didn’t: long, naturally curly, blond hair. Furthermore, I was bilingual, well-traveled and college-educated.

The arrogance of this hoe :beli:

She was clearly being gassed up from birth to think she was something special

Jamaal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
In Humboldt County, from Oakland
Sounds like a feminist's dream come true. She is finally free of street harassment and unwanted, dangerous minorities giving her undesired compliments.
Where does feminism talk about women preferring to be unwanted? I know that the gist of it is about respect for women and about the playing field being even between both genders (economically and socially), but I never heard anything about feminists not wanting to be complimented or wanted.
:rudy:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Where does feminism talk about women preferring to be unwanted? I know that the gist of it is about respect for women and about the playing field being even between both genders (economically and socially), but I never heard anything about feminists not wanting to be complimented or wanted.

I believe he's saying the "dangerous minorities" are unwanted by them, not all men.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

The problem with feminism is if you are in the 'unwanted class' who compliments them, you can possibly get jail time. Have fun being fined or going to jail for complimenting a woman and she thinks you're attractive.

Woman petitioning to make catcalling illegal

tan900

Banned
Daps
Pft.......can't even respect white women. The only reason they have the status they have is because of white men, its the white man's status in the world that is reflected through them and they believe its because they are the most beautiful. I suppose its easier than accepting the truth that your racial opposite gender created your image through conquest and control.

Black men are to blame as well. They gas these women up even more than white men.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
It wasn’t that I was beauty queen gorgeous. Far from it. Slim, medium-height, with hazel eyes and freckles, I was at best ‘cute’ and at worst, average. But I had something that the competition didn’t: long, naturally curly, blond hair. Furthermore, I was bilingual, well-traveled and college-educated.

The arrogance of this hoe :beli:

She was clearly being gassed up from birth to think she was something special

Thats what got to me as well

Like she thought she'd just easily clean up out there cos shes got those Nordic features :heh:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Come back to the states and get some of this street harassment. Have 3 marriage proposals a week in new York city

:shaq:

White woman just mad people she sees as inferior are not falling over themselves to be with a white woman.

Cacs are going to have a hard time adjusting to a world where people love themselves.
Lol. This broad shoud just off herself. That article she wrote was repugnant.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
No Sex in the City: What It’s Like to Be Female and Foreign in Japan

No Sex in the City: What It's Like to Be Female and Foreign in Japan - Vagabondish

Seems to me like she wants to be a victim of "street harassment".:lupe:

4134654909_a8a151cd57.jpg

:huhldup:

why this john cusack lookin broad look like bryce from 16candles?

tumblr_kz5z4xVgBt1qzhiqw