Below Average Looking American Woman in Japan Sad She Can't Get Attention.

Daps
White bytches need to get over themselves:why:

Them euro beauty standards now a days are mad low, as more diverse women break into Hollywood...

Having all dudes like :whoo: with the mixed, black,latina,asian, middle eastern women on the screen and magazines...

Dudes are checking for them natural full lips,high cheek bones,soft smooth tan,bronze,chocolate skin,nice body shape having,dark haired females..

them days of a bytch shaped like a teen boy, keebler elf nose having,wet dog hair having,non melanin "I can see your veins connecting and blood rushing":scusthov: sickly ass skin tone are dying....:ufdup:

Last edited:

Duckman

Private D1ck/Family Man
Daps
Reppin
Mission Hill
Nothing the thing that "SOME" women fail to realize is that doesn't make you more attractive in the grand scheme of things like it does for a man.
Most men either don't care about that or just see it as just another personality quality.

I'm more disturbed by the fact in general most people don't care about intelligence. :wow:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The arrogance in her article is amazing. She thought she was going to get attention because she was white with blonde hair and had an 'education
The lesson here is, one man's trash is another man's treasure.... Or in this case, one woman's annoyance is another woman's enjoyment. :sas1:

You know, the crazy part is, deep down feminists don't even want all of the things they keep talking about. I know one girl who's a tumblr feminist. Typical one you'd come across, but suffers from social anxiety. And wants to be normal. And wonders why guys don't go for her. When the reason is, she's just straight up hard to talk to and connect with. Not downplaying Social Anxiety, but.. :why: Another feminist I know is straight militant. But she's got a chock-full of issues and deals with crippling loneliness. You know what they call women who aren't feminists? Happily married wives. :youngsabo:

On some real shyt tho, I know a friend who went to Japan for a couple weeks and he (apparently) got with a bunch of these girls while he was there. From maids to waitresses. Now it could easily be :duck: since I have no proof of this except what he's telling me, and it's not like he could've recorded it (:huhldup:) but this does fit in line with what it says here, and he's a white dude. Blonde hair. He also went to China before he hit up Japan and those mufukkas stopped him in the streets and took pictures of him acting like they never seen a white dude before. They just stick to their own. Can't be mad at that. :manny:

Despite all of these additional privileges, women are more unhappy than ever. They can keep on rocking with that feminist philosophy into a life of catwomanhood.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
The arrogance in her article is amazing. She thought she was going to get attention because she was white with blonde hair and had an 'education

Despite all of these additional privileges, women are more unhappy than ever. They can keep on rocking with that feminist philosophy into a life of catwomanhood.

Right. And it really puts things into perspective on how unbalanced the dating world can be, in terms of what a man has to bring to the table in terms of courtship vs. a woman. Cause see a man has to be a bunch of things, a woman basically just has to look good for us to be interested. More comes into play once we start to get to know them, but it's crazy how stuff like being educated deserves a reward.

That's the unfortunate part. It seems like damn near all the feminists I come across are unhappy in some way. There's happy feminists, no doubt about that, but.. It feels like a lot of them have deeper issues at play. And that's when you start applying that philosphy to everything, now everything is objectifying you and the next thing you know you're in one of those hole in the wall bars drinking an apple martini in a black dress, wondering where you messed up. But then when you explain it to them, they scream that it's sexist. Well. Is it Oochie Wally, or One Mic? There's a reason why a lot of men :huhldup:at the idea of dating a feminist. Let's be honest.

:yeshrug:

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Right. And it really puts things into perspective on how unbalanced the dating world can be, in terms of what a man has to bring to the table in terms of courtship vs. a woman. Cause see a man has to be a bunch of things, a woman basically just has to look good for us to be interested. More comes into play once we start to get to know them, but it's crazy how stuff like being educated deserves a reward.

That's the unfortunate part. It seems like damn near all the feminists I come across are unhappy in some way. There's happy feminists, no doubt about that, but.. It feels like a lot of them have deeper issues at play. And that's when you start applying that philosphy to everything, now everything is objectifying you and the next thing you know you're in one of those hole in the wall bars drinking an apple martini in a black dress, wondering where you messed up. But then when you explain it to them, they scream that it's sexist. Well. Is it Oochie Wally, or One Mic? There's a reason why a lot of men :huhldup:at the idea of dating a feminist. Let's be honest.

:yeshrug:

The long and the short of it is that men want feminine women. Even if they're physically strong and can handle themselves, they're still not afraid to be feminine at the end of it all.

Makes a nikka go :whew: when I come across a woman who acts like one.

These rough ass ratchets can eat carpet. :camby:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
The long and the short of it is that men want feminine women. Even if they're physically strong and can handle themselves, they're still not afraid to be feminine at the end of it all.

Makes a nikka go :whew: when I come across a woman who acts like one.

These rough ass ratchets can eat carpet. :camby:

Right! And it doesn't matter what feminists will say, it's all down to nature. Women like masculine/confident or leader-capable men, and men like feminine women. As soon as the order got mixed up, problems started arising. Nothing is wrong with being capable but I'm not gonna date a masculine woman... :stopitslime: We're attracted to femininity just like they're attracted to masculinity. And we know it's true because nikkas aren't chasing after butch lumberjack Roseanne Barrs, and women aren't chasing after simps.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
ipiDxC32uZ8qf.gif
:mjlol:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Read the comments...

Ragnar Red
1 month ago
I'm surprised its not a ******. They always doing weird shyt, its no wonder they have the largest amount of pedophiles

:why: This is a case where a cac has truly been living in a cave.
cleardot.gif

That's what they do, they bring us in it when we have nothing to do with it. They villianize us because they want to substantiate their racist beliefs.

Malcom X tried to tell us all years ago, white people are obsessed with us. I mean, they have no culture so it's not hard to see why.:ld:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These fukkin' cac feminists dont know what they want..
They claim they dont need men in their lives, then start crying when men are not in their lives..a lot of them are bitter ugly bytches that never got asked out and are now mad at the world.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
This woman is so entitled. Sexually, she's a white supremacist. She really believed that simply of the fact that she is a blonde white woman, the red carpet would instantly roll upon her arrival and millions of Japanese men would knee and beg for her precious attention. :why:

One of my friends teached ESL (english second language, westerners teach english to young asians there, in schools) in Asia for 1 year. He told me that cac women are completely ignored by any men there, and for them its a big reason to consider going back to the Western world/USA. Even white dimepieces have trouble getting dates and shyt. They are outclassed all day by Asian women. They hate to be completely ignored. No simping for them there.

Its funny when you see simps, swagless chumps/c00ns and American society going out of their way to validate and sanctify the existence of white women, and because of that they believe that their shyt doesn't stink. But when they get outside America, most people don't give a fukk about them and their little feelings and caprices. They are so used to receive attention, compliments, but there in Asia its absolute radio silence. Nada.

The Asian men obviously don't give a fukk about cac hoes and are generally satisfied with the quality, attitude and physical appearances of their own women. The cac and black dudes living there only have eyes for asian women. They consider dating feminine, pleasant and thin asian women as one of the perks/advantages of the ESL teaching in Asian countries. In Japan apparently black dudes kill it with decent-looking japanese women according to my friend, so for him the concept of even acknowledging some cave heifer, in Japan, was not even recognized.

Last edited:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i see u always posting anti_black things or reinforcing stereotypes im 99% sure your white myself

I want to ask on behalf of everyone here are you Cac Agent ?

Nothing wrong but we need to know so i can slide u into the ignore function
No you don't, you buffoon .