Below Average Looking American Woman in Japan Sad She Can't Get Attention.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
japanese men ignore mostly all women though
their birth rate is so low
japanese women actually pay men to go on dates and hang out with them
there is a reason foreigners get so much play there
and there is a reason japanese women marry outside their race more so than any other ethniticy of women

but you are correct if men stopped simping and giving women attention it would just be like japan, women would be writing articles shaming men as shy and whats wrong with them the way they shame bachelors

All black men gay if they do that:troll:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
We got one sloot saying she doesn't want attention, now one's complaining she doesn't get any :sas2:

The lesson here is, one man's trash is another man's treasure.... Or in this case, one woman's annoyance is another woman's enjoyment. :sas1:

Sounds like a feminist's dream come true. She is finally free of street harassment and unwanted, dangerous minorities giving her undesired compliments.

You know, the crazy part is, deep down feminists don't even want all of the things they keep talking about. I know one girl who's a tumblr feminist. Typical one you'd come across, but suffers from social anxiety. And wants to be normal. And wonders why guys don't go for her. When the reason is, she's just straight up hard to talk to and connect with. Not downplaying Social Anxiety, but.. :why: Another feminist I know is straight militant. But she's got a chock-full of issues and deals with crippling loneliness. You know what they call women who aren't feminists? Happily married wives. :youngsabo:

On some real shyt tho, I know a friend who went to Japan for a couple weeks and he (apparently) got with a bunch of these girls while he was there. From maids to waitresses. Now it could easily be :duck: since I have no proof of this except what he's telling me, and it's not like he could've recorded it (:huhldup:) but this does fit in line with what it says here, and he's a white dude. Blonde hair. He also went to China before he hit up Japan and those mufukkas stopped him in the streets and took pictures of him acting like they never seen a white dude before. They just stick to their own. Can't be mad at that. :manny:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
And sniffing butts :mjlol:.

:mjlol:
Ok, How the hell did he not feel that nikka behind him?
Futhermore,was that ass aroma that strong where you could smell it through the pants?
Weird but that ninja like stealth needs to applauded.

Update,:dahell: them dudes looking and not giving the other guy a heads up.
Took the glasses off to smell some ass??

It's to much going on in this video.

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
And sniffing butts :mjlol:.

Read the comments...

Ragnar Red
1 month ago
I'm surprised its not a ******. They always doing weird shyt, its no wonder they have the largest amount of pedophiles

:why: This is a case where a cac has truly been living in a cave.
cleardot.gif

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Japanese Men want Japanese Women and she looks like Ricki Lake had a kid with Rachel Maddow.