Being short has to be miserable as hell are there any pros of being a short nikka?

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
:mjlol: Im sorry, I'd have to see that to believe it. 5'4? LOL. How tall was she?
She's 5'5-5'6, bruh women aren't really hung up on height like that. Your looks and your pockets matter more than height. Ironically we all worked together and bruh had a sister who is 6'3 and she was trying to get at me but she was:francis: . I've never had a problem with women and my girl is 3 inches taller than me.

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Same boat breh.

Dad is 6'2"
Uncles are all 6'0" or 6'1"
Pop-Pop was 6'5"
Big brother is 6'1"
Great grandmomma allegedly 6'4"

I'm 5'8"
(Momma is 5'2" lol! Somehow both her parents were 5'9")
The short men that these women refuse to date are the same men they're creating by only being with tall men. (Mom is 5'3 :stopitslime:) The irony. Now I've sworn to only have kids with women who are 5'9-5'10 to fix the gene pool.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
She's 5'5-5'6, bruh women aren't really hung up on height like that. Your looks and your pockets matter more than height. Ironically we all worked together and bruh had a sister who is 6'3 and she was trying to get at me but she was:francis: . I've never had a problem with women and my girl is 3 inches taller than me.
Ok, that I can see though. When there's a 1-2 inch difference in their own height, it really isn't that noticable enough to put women off like that. So she was 5'5/6 and you're 5'4 to anyone it looks the same. but I can't see it happening if you're 5'4 and she's like 5'11...women are crazy shallow about that. They care what it looks like out in public.

I'm 6'1 and I've never dated a woman taller than me, but some of the ones I was with have told me that they don't date men shorter than them. THey always say that they have Napolean complexes and that they just weren't physically attracted to them. These women were usually between 5'5 and 5'10.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
6'5" and built (240lbs) gang

I feel legit bad for yall....

I've had women come at me so often in my life (been this tall since 17)

that I don't even notice when women are trying to flirt because I assume its the normal way women approach everyone

My girl finds it hilarious

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Care about other men's height brehs.

People should live and let live appreciating who they are and respecting others.
lpUX0o.gif

shut yo fat ass up fukk nikka

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
get into it with a tall breh and win you just
overthrew an empire.

get into with same tall dude, lose and get warned about ever coming back. Now tall breh a bully and u the underdog. Get knocked out again and now im in trouble.