Being short has to be miserable as hell are there any pros of being a short nikka?

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nikka's really walking round here short?:ohhh:

Most nikka's around me are either my height or taller. Short nikkas get bytches but it all depends on they mentality and if they stick to bytches who like short nikkas. :yeshrug:

I'd be sad as shyt if I was short tho:whew:

I'm a solid height and bytches be having me insecure with the 6'3/6'5 shyt. bytch you 5'5. fukk you talking bout:dahell:.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Your back?!

I’m 5ft2 1/2. I’m a little short petite thing. So I always wear heels. No lie. Every shoe I own has height.

I don’t even know how my son is as tall as he is. Where is he getting this height? It’s madness.
Yeah I'm back... you missed me already :ohhh:

5'2 ...that's fun size

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It doesn't matter if you're tall; when I beat you up, your girl is my girl now. :mjlit:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It’s bullshyt...women are MORE superficial than men
Naw its true im like 5’6 or 7 I honestly don’t know at the moment because it hasn’t been an issue in life, women flock to me short to tall when I decide to be social. I never really knew or paid attention to why, but reading that shyt made a lot more sense.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Naw its true im like 5’6 or 7 I honestly don’t know at the moment because it hasn’t been an issue in life, women flock to me short to tall when I decide to be social. I never really knew or paid attention to why, but reading that shyt made a lot more sense.

Because you got a social circle and ppl know you than likely/see you around nikkas
That’s all it takes

Last edited:

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yes sir. Low key I use this forum to give me insight on what his mind might be like, when he’s older, because I get a look into the bm’s mind. This site is also helping me with my male characters in my books. :yeshrug:
What genre of books do you write? :wow: