Being short has to be miserable as hell are there any pros of being a short nikka?

Daps
I don't know how dudes that are the same height as women do it. A lot of women would never commit or take a dude that short seriously.

I shake my head when people tell dudes that are super short that their height isn't a problem and I think it's a valid excuse when these type of dudes struggle with women. Sure they can get women but they have to overcompensate more than the average dude.
What’s the same height as women? I know bytches who are 5’11

Daps
I’m 5’9 My Last GF Was 5’11-6’0.

Y’all nikkas Gotta Be Real Life Lame To Hop On The Net Talking shyt :scust:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Thank god im tall but i cant grow a beard so i take a L on that

I know short brehs be :mjcry: when bytches text "how tall are you?"

5'9 :sadbron:
bytches are goin at 5’9”....5’8/5’7 if the line right and waves spinnin’.....js:yeshrug:.....5’6” is where the problems begin :mjcry:

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Another thing I've noticed is that girls will embellish the truth about you if they're attracted to you. Used to date this bih who told all her friends I was tall when a nikka was only an inch taller than her. Strangest thing I've ever seen. :yeshrug:

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'm only 6' 1 3/4" barefoot :mjcry: With shoes on I'm around 6' 2 or slightly above.

God cursed me.

Why couldn't be 6' 3" barefoot dammit!!!!! :damn::damn::damn:
ungrateful ass nikka. when you 5'9-10 and all the men on your father's side are 6'3 and up, come talk to me. :hhh:

Skipped a generation I guess. At least my sons will be tall. :mjcry:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Only online is height a big deal. If a byrd dont want to jooks with the tiny god thats her perogative and on to the next. Im short and have pulled some lovely looking women. All being short does is force you to actually have a personality if you want some play.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
ungrateful ass nikka. when you 5'9-10 and all the men on your father's side are 6'3 and up, come talk to me. :hhh:

Skipped a generation I guess. At least my sons will be tall. :mjcry:

My momma is 5' 1"

My dad is 5' 11"

My uncle gansta ass is like 5' 5"

My grandad is 5' 8"

:mjgrin:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Tall nikkas worry more about height than short dudes. It's the strangest thing in the world.

This isn’t true. I’ve literally never seen a tall guy care about a shirt person’s height unless it was joke time. Short brehs are the ones up in arms and insecure about it. I tried to help my short friend (5’9”) get some bytches at the club. He wouldn’t approach. So I approached a girl he was checking out to show him how easy it was. He told me “it’s not the same. You got it easier cuz you’re tall”. Him and some of my other friends bring up height all the time