Being short has to be miserable as hell are there any pros of being a short nikka?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Whenever me and my best friend go out on the town I get more play than him ane he a 6'5 naija nikka with a mouthpiece that favor lebron. He def pull baddies but Im not far behind. Only thing is if you short you cant be no mopey woe is me bytch. Get fly, get a mouthpiece, get an aesthetic. It aint that hard. Once I hit my stride it was easy. And im 5'4 short as shyt. But I got a luxurious fro and a cool look. It aint rocket science. Its mathematically not enough short heauxs for lil nikkas to feast off of for yall to he like sauced up manlets aint eating. I wont stand for the blasphemy against my people :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Naw I'm big beard gang also. Your female family members would let me fukk em:umad:
breh.... "big beard gang" don't mean nothing to a nikka rocking the full beard since early 20's,.....

you still short even if ya beard long breh :francis:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I hate being a shorter woman, so I can only imagine how it feels to be a short man. My son is tall asf and continues to be one of the tallest in his class each year, in first grade looking like a third grader. If being short is that horrible for men, I’m thankful that he’s tall. :hubie:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I hate being a shorter woman, so I can only imagine how it feels to be a short man. My son is tall asf and continues to be one of the tallest in his class each year, in first grade looking like a third grader. If being short is that horrible for men, I’m thankful that he’s tall. :hubie:
So how tall are u :mjpls:
Fred