Being short has to be miserable as hell are there any pros of being a short nikka?

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Ok, that I can see though. When there's a 1-2 inch difference in their own height, it really isn't that noticable enough to put women off like that. So she was 5'5/6 and you're 5'4 to anyone it looks the same. but I can't see it happening if you're 5'4 and she's like 5'11...women are crazy shallow about that. They care what it looks like out in public.

I'm 6'1 and I've never dated a woman taller than me, but some of the ones I was with have told me that they don't date men shorter than them. THey always say that they have Napolean complexes and that they just weren't physically attracted to them. These women were usually between 5'5 and 5'10.
Bow wow was fukking Ciara once upon a time:sas2:.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
I
6'5" and built (240lbs) gang

I feel legit bad for yall....

I've had women come at me so often in my life (been this tall since 17)

that I don't even notice when women are trying to flirt because I assume its the normal way women approach everyone

My girl finds it hilarious
I've had females approach me since middle school and I'm a foot shorter than you.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Short nikkas can hide in washers and dryers tho . They also have a lesser chance of a bird hitting them or tree branch In The way

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Let’s this put this into perspective.

I’m tall. I’ve been told I look like a young Idris Elba (no ducktales). I’ve been handsome gang since my early 20s. I wasn’t really getting women in highschool until I met one of my good friends.

My good friend from school is 5ft5. He’s been pulling bad bytches since he was 14. He still does today. Minimum 7/10 broads.

Do you know what he taught me? Women love men they’re comfortable around. Be it funny men or confident men. He legit has models trying to fukk him, I mean 6ft amazon looking women. His game is immaculate. He works a regular blue collar job, he does well for himself but he’s not exactly balling. However, women keep on flocking to him.

I’m not saying that women can’t be superficial (as are men) but I promise you, she’ll like you if you have more to offer than your looks, height and/or money. I’m lucky I grew up ugly because it forced me to have a personality. Being tall and handsome might get you through the door, but if you have ZERO game, a woman will lose interest.

Stop being hung up on height and work on yourselves.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

I’m tall. I’ve been told I look like a young Idris Elba (no ducktales). I’ve been handsome gang since my early 20s. I wasn’t really getting women in highschool until I met one of my good friends.

My good friend from school is 5ft5. He’s been pulling bad bytches since he was 14. He still does today. Minimum 7/10 broads.

Do you know what he taught me? Women love men they’re comfortable around. Be it funny men or confident men. He legit has models trying to fukk him, I mean 6ft amazon looking women. His game is immaculate. He works a regular blue collar job, he does well for himself but he’s not exactly balling. However, women keep on flocking to him.

I’m not saying that women can’t be superficial (as are men) but I promise you, she’ll like you if you have more to offer than your looks, height and/or money. I’m lucky I grew up ugly because it forced me to have a personality. Being tall and handsome might get you through the door, but if you have ZERO game, a woman will lose interest.

This is honesty the best post in this whole thread.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Is 5’10 considered short? Height has never hurt me with women.

is 5'10" barefoot short?:lupe:

This is why shyt is the way it is. The CDC reports that the average American male is a tiny bit over 5'9", there is nothing short about 5'10" and with all the lies going around I would bet that 90% of the women you meet probably assume you're taller than you are.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

Women are also highly likely to be skeptical of or judge a tall handsome breh on first appearance.....I'm 6'3- my homeboy is 5'8, we pretty much have the same look and very similar personalities...I might attract a higher volume of ''bad bytches'', but can say for a fact he attracts a higher quality on average than i do....I feel its do that sense of skepticism and intimidation being gone which makes it easy for the female to open up/be more receptive of him on first encounter .....Not saying tall brehs got it hard just an observation.....

6'5" and built (240lbs) gang

I feel legit bad for yall....

I've had women come at me so often in my life (been this tall since 17)

that I don't even notice when women are trying to flirt because I assume its the normal way women approach everyone

My girl finds it hilarious

:mjlol: