Bronx Blocks
IMG_6957.JPG

jamaican-ackee-and-saltfish-16.jpg

coconut_drops_big.jpg

:noah:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
AG's c00ning is out of control. I cant hate though, she was obviously molested by her dad or something.

:childplease: my dad is the greatest man to ever walk the face of the planet.

i'm out for a bit..but i'll be back to add more JA excellence to this thread when i get back. :win:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
it's not c00ning because i don't like black american bullshyt food. shyts nasty and unhealthy. every other kinda black folk on the planet can cook but y'all.
Caribs...West and East africans...Brazilians and south americans we all cook HEALTHY good tasting food. i love Black people. Foreigh blacks STAND UP!
:umad:

Real talk....where in yard you from?

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We built this country who the fukk cares what "other americans" think. :smugfavre:

Funny thing is that if American Blacks are so weak, then why do other blacks always try to compare themselves to American Blacks.

It's a inferiority complex to make themselves feel better.

Like Paul Mooney said, "EveryBody Wants To Be A ******, But Nobody Wants To Be A ******".

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Funny thing is that if American Blacks are so weak, then why do other blacks always try to compare themselves to American Blacks.

Like Paul Mooney said, "EveryBody Wants To Be A ******, But Nobody Wants To Be A ******".

:rudy:

your arrogance is what makes you feel like we try to compare ourselves with you

you live in fantasy land

all I know is, id rather be from a country (west africa stand up ) where im actually accepted.

not to mention a country/continent that created all other forms of "black". the originators if you will. :win:

but keep on feeling like your superior. next time a white cop kills you or a someone hangs up a pickup sign that says "go back to africa", I wont say anything.

:sitdown:

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management

:what: because other black people who aren't american have it so much better right?

Nah you must be fukking around.