DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:

your arrogance is what makes you feel like we try to compare ourselves with you

you live in fantasy land

all I know is, id rather be from a country (west africa stand up ) where im actually accepted.

not to mention a country/continent that created all other forms of "black"

but keep on feeling like your superior. next time a cop kills you or a someone hangs up a pickup sign that says "no n*ggers", I wont say anything.

:sitdown:

The same West Africa that got exploited and pimped for their resources by the White Europeans.

The same West Africa that the blacks leaders are put into place by White European countries to exploit their own people.

Yeah, i guess West Africa is better. GTFOH

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
The same West Africa that got exploited and pimped for their resources by the White Europeans.

The same West Africa that the blacks leaders are put into place by White European countries to exploit their own people.

didnt say one country was better then the other. just sayin u need to calm down wit all that black american >>>> nonsense.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

Ask that nikka where he live right now since he rather live in "west africa where he accepted" :childplease:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
all Im sayin is id have a hard azz time claiming a country that typically doesnt even claim me.

but hey. do what you do playboy :birdman:

throw ya pride in da bushes

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:rudy:

all I know is, id rather be from a country (west africa stand up ) where im actually accepted.

I currently reside in toronto

Yall see the way this dude was talking like he sharing internet connection with kunta kinte in west africa? But nah he in the next best thing toronto "where they actually accept him". Man fukk this dikkhead :childplease:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop the infighting people. Overall like rednecks who like to bring up white accomplishment, like newton inventing calculus had anything to do with them, to make themselves feel better, the thread starter and the main participant, anotherc00n, want to allign whatever some jamaicans accomplished with their personal accomplishments. i mean when the op looks like this
fu0qyu.jpg
and anotherc00n probably a female version it's understandable that they'll want to put themselve's in bolt's and other succesful jamaicans league with this bullshyt thread. I'm not knocking anyone being proud of what their countrymen accomplished, but at the end of the day it's the individual's accomplishment. Where's yours?

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
stop the infighting people. Overall like rednecks who like to bring up white accomplishment, like newton inventing calculus had anything to do with them, to make themselves feel better, the thread starter and the main participant, anotherc00n, want to allign whatever some jamaicans accomplished with their personal accomplishments. i mean when the op looks like this
fu0qyu.jpg
and anotherc00n probably a female version it's understandable that they'll want to put themselve's in bolt's and other succesful jamaicans league with this bullshyt thread. I'm not knocking anyone being proud of what their countrymen accomplished, but at the end of the day it's the individual's accomplishment. Where's yours?
but did you see his girl? :wow: she bad as shyt

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
our food....our women(not those rough ass new york bytches either :sitdown: ) and our music all up there with the best in the WORLD! i got love for the whole CARIB MASSIVE tho!!!! Trini's... Bajans.. Guyanese...Grenadians.... all of us one people!!! :yes: :hug:

Yandy:
tumblr_lso4w9lcVm1r2y4nko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lk2hfdriU11qhsoiyo1_500.jpg

Danielle:
tumblr_lrcd36148n1qbwz4do1_500.jpg

Cindy:
tumblr_ls3c6bdHC21qdg2gto1_1280.png

STAND UP!!!!!
tumblr_lsm25fcOCY1r40m80o1_500.jpg

WHERE IS THE DARK CHICKS LOVE AT c00n? YOU AIN'T FROM JAMAICA!