Being Jamaican>>>>>>>>

concise

Veteran
Daps
:upsetfavre:

I will give you credit for being fearless migrators and relentless breeders.

That's about it at this time.

---
edit - they really made Reincar a mod??!!?
:gladbron:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
didn't marcus get shytted on when he went back to jamaica broke? had kids throwing rocks at him and people making fun of him. he only got revived with the rasta movement plus his back to africa shyt didn't make any fukking sense.

He actually never advocated all Black people getting on a ship and going to Africa. Just said people with skills should contribute to the continent.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Ayo im out and this is the jamaican appreciation thread so ima leave yall with this

Last edited by a moderator:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
so we gonna act like 70% of Jamaican woman don't look like this :usure:
LadySawSh.jpg

:heh: when i think of good looking women its the bytches from brazil.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
lets get this thread back on TRACK!

even though she runs for USA now...

Sanya
image.jpg

Veronica
Veronica+Campbell+Brown+13th+IAAF+World+Athletics+gkxPZGRWmu6l.jpg

Veronica_profile.sflb.ashx

the hororable Prime Minister Miller
portia-lead-story.jpg

Colin
colin-powell-500.preview.jpg

and of course
Bolt-and-Richards-001.jpg

Excellence :win:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So nikkas going to act like this is not your average weed smoking Jamaican women.

IMG_05581-e1269236004503.jpg

ithrees_ss91.jpg

No wonder he went for the Becky.

usain-bolt.jpg

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please don't hate on our women, with all this talk about "c00n this" and "c00n that" shyt isn't cool and its looking real backwards right now. Especially when your finding these pictures on some website on the internet.

:sitdown:

comon breh, what's more c00nish than stating one set of black folk is better than other black folk, which is the premise of this thread. Noones hating on jamaicans but when you say claim shyt like your people and women are the best of course dudes would bring shyt like that up, which is not really false. but every succesful jamaican you can find equally succesful AA or other black nationality. Stop c00ning people.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
comon breh, what's more c00nish than stating one set of black folk is better than other black folk, which is the premise of this thread. Noones hating on jamaicans but when you say claim shyt like your people and women are the best of course dudes would bring shyt like that up, which is not really false. but every succesful jamaican you can find equally succesful AA or other black nationality. Stop c00ning people.

I'm not even on that anyone being better then anyone tip and I never got into all of that, because black culture is black culture regardless. This thread was suppose to be more of a "Jamacian Appreciation" type thing but somewhere along the line all this back and forth talk about being better popped off with people trying to take away from the thread and that shyt isn't cool because the same people saying how so and so is c00ning it up are the same people trying to hate on Jamaican women as a whole.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even on that anyone being better then anyone tip and I never got into all of that, because black culture is black culture regardless. This thread was suppose to be more of a "Jamacian Appreciation" type thing but somewhere along the line all this back and forth talk about being better popped off with people trying to take away from the thread and that shyt isn't cool because the same people saying how so and so is c00ning it up are the same people trying to hate on Jamaican woman as a whole.

Name names doggy and where did I do that :smugdraper: quote it.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even on that anyone being better then anyone tip and I never got into all of that, because black culture is black culture regardless. This thread was suppose to be more of a "Jamacian Appreciation" type thing but somewhere along the line all this back and forth talk about being better popped off with people trying to take away from the thread and that shyt isn't cool because the same people saying how so and so is c00ning it up are the same people trying to hate on Jamaican woman as a whole.

My man look at the thread title. Plus dude that made the thread, which is not the first time, is not even black or jamaican, he's some wanabe ja packi or indian. smh @ black folk going at each other cause of some rag head.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Name names doggy and where did I do that :smugdraper:

I'm not even getting into all that because what someone else says has nothing to do with me when I don't even agree with it in the first place, but anyone who have been posting pictures saying "so your women really don't look like this" "aren't Jamaicans the most homophobic people on earth?" so on and so forth.

Nah stop it