fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:

your arrogance is what makes you feel like we try to compare ourselves with you

you live in fantasy land

all I know is, id rather be from a country (west africa stand up ) where im actually accepted.

not to mention a country/continent that created all other forms of "black". the originators if you will. :win:

but keep on feeling like your superior. next time a white cop kills you or a someone hangs up a pickup sign that says "go back to africa", I wont say anything.

:sitdown:

African nations rounded our people up so they wold be sold as slaves into north, central and south america

:pacspit:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
These kinds of threads are hilarious.

LOL @ patting yourselves on the back for something you had no hand in creating or control/choice over being.

:stopitslime:
this is what always kills me. lol. The same thing these white nationalist be doing too. Patting themselves on the back for something they had shyt to do with. Like I'm sure that person was actually thinking about their race when they were doing whatever they were accomplishing. If a black person does something spontaneous, I give them props and wish the best for them, but I'm not gonna use it to make my race superior than the other.