Being Jamaican>>>>>>>>

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I'm not mad at all. :manny:

IMO black is black, nothing wrong with being proud of where you come from, but I'm not gonna say I'm "better" than the next black person from another country for any reason unless I'm just clowning around.

i'm mostly taking the piss.... they like to sh*t on chicks i like to turn the tables a lil... (dish it but can't take it) mostly in good fun of course. :smugfavre:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
again with this bullshyt when this nikka is a packi wanabe fakkit. and y'all well know the average jamaican woman look like this
black-men-bleaching.jpg

Really breh, Really?:snoop:

Im just another nikka.:beli:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That why u mad werent for u dog.

I got love for jamaicans real talk. You're people mad influential .....BUT I get real annoyed when a lot of foreign blacks do the c00n routine. They try to shyt on Black Americans any chance they get. Like the girl Anotherc00n right there, be proud to be jamaicans don't try shyt on us doe.

I hear you, but in fairness though, I read a lot of stuff from Black Americans shytting on black folk from where I'm at for example (the UK) for many reasons and lumping us in with all the stereotypes that on a whole don't even apply to us.

There is ignorance from all sides, but I've visited too many places and been exposed to a lot of different black/African cultures to get involved in that divisive stuff. At the end of the day, we all originally hail from the same continent that gave birth to everything in the first place.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
That why u mad werent for u dog.

I got love for jamaicans real talk. You're people mad influential .....BUT I get real annoyed when a lot of foreign blacks do the c00n routine. They try to shyt on Black Americans any chance they get. Like the girl Anotherc00n right there, be proud to be jamaicans don't try shyt on us doe.

:dead:

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

I'm sorry but I just found that extremely funny.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
There is ignorance from all sides, but I've visited too many places and been exposed to a lot of different black/African cultures to get involved in that divisive stuff.

If you see ignorance, then address it. That's what I did I was gonna ignore the comments but got damn she dissed three times and it sounded personal. She tried brushing it off a joke because c00n posters diss black women, so she thought being a c00n herself by dissing B.A would even the score :wtf: lol

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey :gladbron: :yes:

read dat
images

didn't marcus get shytted on when he went back to jamaica broke? had kids throwing rocks at him and people making fun of him. he only got revived with the rasta movement plus his back to africa shyt didn't make any fukking sense.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't marcus get shytted on when he went back to jamaica broke? had kids throwing rocks at him and people making fun of him. he only got revived with the rasta movement plus his back to africa shyt didn't make any fukking sense.

Yep.

Ask Rev. Raphael Morgan