Being Jamaican>>>>>>>>

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
is Jamaica the most homophobic country on earth? Or is that title still for Uganda?

Considering gay celebrities like Elton John and Boy George are known to travel out there all the time without getting the machete treatment, I'd say Jamaica isn't any more "homophobic" than anywhere else (and don't even get me started on Hedonism resort....). Jamaicans on the island have bigger things to worry about day to day.

The western world just throws a hissy fit when it can't force its agenda on another country so it reacts by demonising the place.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Riiiiiight......:childplease:

I'm sorry but I had to respond to these subliminals

BULLET BULLET!!! glad you made it over luken. :hug:
Jamaican food > any other ethnic black food(including "soul food" :gag: )

it's not c00ning because i don't like black american bullshyt food. shyts nasty and unhealthy. every other kinda black folk on the planet can cook but y'all.

Blackness doesn't begin and end with BA's like they seem to think on here. i'm extremely partial to my own....and other foreign blacks.

Why u mad?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm sorry but I had to respond to these subliminals

Why u mad?

I'm not mad at all. :manny:

IMO black is black, nothing wrong with being proud of where you come from, but I'm not gonna say I'm "better" than the next black person from another country for any reason unless I'm just clowning around.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I'm not mad at all. :manny:

IMO black is black, nothing wrong with being proud of where you come from, but I'm not gonna say I'm "better" than the next black person from another country for any reason unless I'm just clowning around.

That why u mad werent for u dog.

I got love for jamaicans real talk. You're people mad influential .....BUT I get real annoyed when a lot of foreign blacks do the c00n routine. They try to shyt on Black Americans any chance they get. Like the girl Anotherc00n right there, be proud to be jamaicans don't try shyt on us doe.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
For such a tiny islad we own dancehall reggae, sprint events

I watched a video recently about the track program in JA, being coached from youth and all, and the national championships they hold there. Looks like they might be runnin shyt for a while