Being Jamaican>>>>>>>>

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Blackness doesn't begin and end with BA's like they seem to think on here. i'm extremely partial to my own....and other foreign blacks. does that makes me a snobby bytch? Sure it does. ....but "self hating" and "c00n" like they like to cry...no.

:smh:

I bet you think Motown and Jazz are garbage too.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Blackness doesn't begin and end with BA's like they seem to think on here. i'm extremely partial to my own....and other foreign blacks. does that makes me a snobby bytch? Sure it does. ....but "self hating" and "c00n" like they like to cry...no.

You should still be able to appreciate something without shyttin on another

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
so we gonna act like 70% of Jamaican woman don't look like this :usure:
LadySawSh.jpg
:laff:

:stopitslime:
we've got our share of uglies. but we have nuff beauties too.. women that cook clean and know how to take care of their men >>>>>>>>> "dimes" that do none of the above.

:smh:

I bet you think Motown and Jazz are garbage too.
obviously not early Rockesteady is heavily influenced by the motown greats and that style of music.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

we've got our share of uglies. but we have nuff beauties too.. women that cook clean and know how to take care of their men >>>>>>>>> "dimes" that do none of the above.

I'd rather have the dime. I can pay a Polish cleaning lady to come in and do domestic work for me. I wouldn't want to depreciate the value of my dime by having her scraping her knees while she's scrubbing the floor. That'd be like using an Aston Martin as a workhorse pickup truck :aicmon:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dap
Reactions: IVS

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

obviously not early Rockesteady is heavily influenced by the motown greats and that style of music.

my ex was Jamaican she is really cute but lacked assets , her sister married an Haitian guy and I kid you not she cooked Haitian food better than most Haitian chicks I know :to: , all jokes aside I fukks with Jamaican culture

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
my ex was Jamaican she is really cute but lacked assets , her sister married an Haitian guy and I kid you not she cooked Haitian food better than most Haitian chicks I know :to: , all jokes aside I fukks with Jamaican culture
LOL!!!! me and sisters always got told we had bodies like white gyals. LOL
i don't have a flat ass but is not "big" either. :ehh:
i got the boobs and hips to make up for it tho...so :yeshrug: