being honest with females>>>>>>>>>>

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:salute:

I be feeling mad out of place cuz aint nothing but middle aged black women where I work (ren cen) since Blue Cross moved into my tower.

damn i remember blue cross moving in there i filled out an app

shyt ren cen be havin some nice lil chicks depending on wht u lookin for

you just gotta walk around

might catch you one

alot be from outta state visiting too( marriot hotel )

if not walk around quicken and campus martius HOES GALORE

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
damn i remember blue cross moving in there i filled out an app

shyt ren cen be havin some nice lil chicks depending on wht u lookin for

you just gotta walk around

might catch you one

alot be from outta state visiting too( marriot hotel )

Aint much talent here.

Plus I'm married so I'm not looking.

But some eye candy would be nice every once in a while :shaq2:

That Anime conference is coming Nov 1st, mad chicks dressed as Sailor Moon gonna be in the Ren Cen food court :shaq:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Aint much talent here.

Plus I'm married so I'm not looking.

But some eye candy would be nice every once in a while :shaq2:

That Anime conference is coming Nov 1st, mad chicks dressed as Sailor Moon gonna be in the Ren Cen food court :shaq:

lol imma go i know its gone be some fly ass chicks there

aint my swag but imma fukk wit it sound like some fly shyt

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Coulda said it a better way.

That was just kinda frank, to be honest

You probably don't want the ones that answer that with a "yes"...You better off gaming her, at least over the phone or through the computer somehow. I mean since you don't wanna spend no bread, just game her a lil bit, let her see ya personality and THEN, hit her with the bold questions/statements...

You run 'em off doing what you did, and the ones you didn't, you probably don't need to be dikkin' them down anyway. When you "gaming" them just be a bit arrogant/cocky and be yaself...get her laughing and hit her with it right there...and you STILL won't lose nothing but maybe a hour or couple hours gettin to know a chick

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wish more men would be honest and upfront with their shyt. It puts everything on the table and leaves no room for bullshyt. I prefer honesty over everything. It might hurt but I'll respect you more for it.

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime: dont fall for it fellas this is a trap

LOL Lies. I don't respect people in general, not just men, who feel the need to lie. In the end you'll look like a bytch ass lame. There's no respectable way to look at you after that.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
LOL Lies. I don't respect people in general, not just men, who feel the need to lie. In the end you'll look like a bytch ass lame. There's no respectable way to look at you after that.

:laugh: yall set that just be honest trap then sit back and look at us like :jawalrus: "watch this stupid nikka gonna tell me the truth now" then he does it and yall are like :ufdup: now nikka. Yall cannot handle the truth. Thats just as bad as the "i'm not mad" trap

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:laugh: yall set that just be honest trap then sit back and look at us like :jawalrus: "watch this stupid nikka gonna tell me the truth now" then he does it and yall are like :ufdup: now nikka. Yall cannot handle the truth. Thats just as bad as the "i'm not mad" trap

Y'all? I'm talking about ME. I don't know what other chicks do, say or like. I prefer honesty. People know when they ask me for advice or questions I don't hold back and will be completely honest why because they asked for my advice or opinion. I don't want anyone to sugar coat stuff for me so in turn I don't.

A person's character holds a lot of weight in my book. Take it or leave but that's the truth. :yeshrug: