being honest with females>>>>>>>>>>

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Now...if you meet a bytch and she letting you rub on the p*ssy in the club....some stupid shyt like that.....go in

I was at The Stadium and some chick grabbed my stuff three times in a row. :pachaha:
:youngsabo:
I'll smiled and then thought, do I want to sex a stripper and break what I am trying to do?

:rudy: nope! But you can do you.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
if I told every girl I met that I have fukked that I just want to fukk....cut that # down by 45%-68%

I have fukked my share of whores...but they were only whores if you found they were whores

Heres a good example.

I bagged a straight rat with a huge ass and gold fangs at the club.....

Invited her to the house the next afternoon...Just smoked and let her talk about her bad kids...then I was like "we should do this again"..."Im bout to go play ball"

2 days later she was on my loft grabbing her ankles...that was 3 years ago....to this day she be hitting me up asking when Im coming back to town.....

All I did was provide a couch and and a ear...she really thought I was interested...

It was no pressure...Im just not a thirsty dude so all that "can we fukk" is corny

Now...if you meet a bytch and she letting you rub on the p*ssy in the club....some stupid shyt like that.....go in

where you from my nikka

you seem like a real nikka

i noticed thats kinda rare on here

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:childplease:

We just gonna ignore the fact that now you can't fukk? If all you wanna do is fukk, then the short run is all that matters

Plenty more where that came from if you can't fukk her. Not really worried about a limited supply of females, because there's plenty.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:salute:

Im a Fl nicca....born in Jacksonville....lived in Orlando...went to college in Tallahassee

Im just out here gettin to the money

I KNEW IT!!

tally ho 2008-2009 tallahasee community college
i lived in portofino villas appleyard drive my nikka!!

hoes galore, famu homecoming, chubbys wings, zaxbys

lived in south florida pampano, oakland,pines, hollywood,

imma detroit nikka but my momma moved us in 03 came back in 04 graduated 08

left went to tally partied too hard back in the D on my grind
changed my life i would been a lil dumb nikka out here

SALUTE MY nikka

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
My cousin got her doctors in Pharmacy down there just recently. Plus I was grinding on all the broads and her soror friends at this club to celebrate it. :jawalrus:

:salute:

:salute:...she eatin...If I had to do it again, I would be doing pharmacy

I be down there next month for homecoming...I wish my chevy could be ready...but next year Im hurting feelings

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:salute:...she eatin...If I had to do it again, I would be doing pharmacy

I be down there next month for homecoming...I wish my chevy could be ready...but next year Im hurting feelings

I can see why but I think I am cool in my own lane.

I might just go again when I get time and bank. Go see her and get with her fine ass friends. All of em bad :whoo:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Heres a good example.

I bagged a straight rat with a huge ass and gold fangs at the club.....

Invited her to the house the next afternoon...Just smoked and let her talk about her bad kids...then I was like "we should do this again"..."Im bout to go play ball"

2 days later she was on my loft grabbing her ankles...that was 3 years ago....to this day she be hitting me up asking when Im coming back to town.....

All I did was provide a couch and and a ear...she really thought I was interested...

It was no pressure...Im just not a thirsty dude so all that "can we fukk" is corny

the bolded is key

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
what you get your degree in?

my plan was to transfer for architecture but you know how life is

Computer Information Systems

now Im a military contractor....as a matter of fact while I type im at the head of a table that sits 14 and we got the military civilians from the base(cacs) in our office and we showing them our updates to the application.....:win:

I dont know much about architecture...but get a degree in something meaningful

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Computer Information Systems

now Im a military contractor....as a matter of fact while I type im at the head of a table that sits 14 and got the military civilians from the base in our office and we showing them our updates to the application.....:win:

damn that wassup my nikka

you prolly older but im proud of you my nikka

i respect cats who went to school cuz its a test of your ambition/drive

im grinding it out. workin at quicken loans got me thinkin i might get into finance or accounting

i just know i wanna travel and live in a big city

you right about that degree. i think thats why i fell off it wasnt in me

i could draw and draft but it wasnt my destiny