unless she a runner you gotta show every bytch what you about

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You could get it saying the same thing but not as direct. I learned being direct is only amazing when your game is top notch and you know if you have that or not by your experiences and reactions.

Lying is never cool but twisting or withholding the truth is.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You're overall idea is right but your execution is off. You need to tiptoe initially but after the 2nd time u guys meet up, you should know what she is about.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
no lie bruh, i respect what ya did....but thats just plain ole lazy

if i had a nickle for every bytch i met initially that didnt wanna fukk me, by runnin game over however time period it takes, and we fukked, id be a millionaire.

no bytch in their right mind is gonna tell some stranger nikka YES ME TOO (unless their a 2 dolla slutbag that fukks anything wit legs and a dikk).....

again i respect what u did cuttin to the chase, but theres other ways of doing that without shooting a half court shot blind folded thinkin its gonna swish

Daps
Reppin
Sup Sweet Thang!
Nothing wrong with being honest...but er-rum I don't know if the "I wanna fukk" line is going to take you anywhere. Just be honest, but don't be a dirt bag about it. Do you really want to have sex with a chick that responds positively to "I wanna fukk". I know it's just semantics, but sheesh, you can convey that you aren't out for anything serious without coming accross as an AIDS riddled scum bag.

If you are going to be that direct then you must be either extremely, extremely handsome or financially well off enough that a chick would excuse being disrespected.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:whoa:

just skip 1-5 and get to the main point

get to know her once she gives up the box

:lolbron:

:rudy: Women don't operate that way unless they on vacation or on some trip where they do things they wouldn't do otherwise unless she's a whore. :hmm: Malc, you want whores?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
this was my first time trying this method of cold calling..straight up honest
maybe i was too blunt :o:

but i gotta start somewhere :o:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Heres a good example.

I bagged a straight rat with a huge ass and gold fangs at the club.....

Invited her to the house the next afternoon...Just smoked and let her talk about her bad kids...then I was like "we should do this again"..."Im bout to go play ball"

2 days later she was on my loft grabbing her ankles...that was 3 years ago....to this day she be hitting me up asking when Im coming back to town.....

All I did was provide a couch and and a ear...she really thought I was interested...

It was no pressure...Im just not a thirsty dude so all that "can we fukk" is corny