being honest with females>>>>>>>>>>

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Y'all? I'm talking about ME. I don't know what other chicks do, say or like. I prefer honesty. People know when they ask me for advice or questions I don't hold back and will be completely honest why because they asked for my advice or opinion. I don't want anyone to sugar coat stuff for me so in turn I don't.

A person's character holds a lot of weight in my book. Take it or leave but that's the truth. :yeshrug:

:manny: i was talking about when your dealing with a man, you and other women want the truth until you get it then yall cant take it. But its all good we cool

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:manny: i was talking about when your dealing with a man, you and other women want the truth until you get it then yall cant take it. But its all good we cool

Yes I know exactly what you and the rest of the fellas were talking about but I said that to infer regardless of the situation I don't deal in bullshyt. Again I can't speak for other females so this y'all you keep using is slightly annoying. Are you not used to a female who actually tells you the truth without ulterior motives? Am I missing something? I'm straight up and expect the same in return what part of that is hard to understand?

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
It's more about the delivery than the message

Of course, there are millions of women out there that want to f%ck just like you do

But, they don't to be approached in this manner.

Some women need to be beat in their head. They wanna give up the pu$$y, but they don't wanna feel like a hoe when doing so. If you come out and straight say "I wanna fucc, then you are making her feel like a hoe"

That's why delivery is important.

Key words such as

"I'm not looking for anything serious"
"I am physically attracted to you"
etc.

Women are smart. They know what these things mean, and that they mean the same thing. But for some reason, the way it translates in their head is that "he wants to fucc me, but he respects me because he talks to me nicely"

However, there are so women in which you can slap in the face with your dicc upon meeting them and they know what time it is (and are down for it)

:manny:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can be honest but tactful/use finess and play with timing.

was talking to a chick online once (POF), i never brought up sex. things were going cool and i ask her out. she says something like "cool, i'm up for it, but just to let you know, i'm not looking for a hook-up/one nightstand. i just want to meet new people" blablabla.

so she was expecting something like "naw i don't want sex, blablabla". Now had i told her i just want to fukk you bluntly, chances are she'd cancel. but instead i said something like:

"I'll be honest with you, if we meet, and the chemistry is right between us, and you're open for things o get more intimate, i'm not gonna lie and say i wouldn't do anything. I find you attractive and it is what it is. But i'm also interested in meeting you (which was kinda true). i think we're on the same page so it's up to you..."

now i basically said the same thing as "i wanna fukk" but i put it in a way to give her the option of not feeling like a slut. in her mind she can justify it on chemistry instead of her fault. but at the same time i don't concede ground on my integrity. i don't lie to her.

so you can be honest but tactful at the same time and it will actually increase your odds with some chicks. like someone else said, some chicks want you to be blunt as fukk, some chicks you gotta use a little finess. and some you gotta be the architect of the matrix they live in in order to lead them where you want them to go. and if it's the latter, it's up to you to figure out how many lies you gotta tell her and if it's worth all that time and energy...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:russ: good luck with this approach

You dudes are not getting prime azz with this method.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most Women already know we want to fukk. The key is getting them to not use that to their advantage.
some ugly chicks wouldn't go for honesty. some pretty chicks will. and vice-versa. it has nothing to do with her looks and everything to do with her perceptions of herself and society and her "principles". and also how attracted she is to you.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
you still using other people's pics to get at chicks?

Being honest and such? :ld: