being honest with females>>>>>>>>>>

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Even if she is down with it eventually she will catch feelings so you have to enjoy it while it last

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:russ:

Malcolm i understand how you feel but remember, you gotta know how to let a hoe be a hoe without inadvertently letting her feel or know shes a hoe :youngsabo:

All there is to it...she knows she is a whore. You just have to go along with the lie she is telling herself. :win:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Smashed a girl I met on pof two weeks ago...she gave me the line about how she doesn't give up the p*ssy on first meet. I "forgot" my wallet and I ended up with a free meal and some cooch. :whew:I pulled out the condom and she was kind of reluctant...I told her I always keep a pocketknife and condoms with me to make it seem like I wasn't prepared for the p*ssy. :leostare:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Y'all? I'm talking about ME. I don't know what other chicks do, say or like. I prefer honesty. People know when they ask me for advice or questions I don't hold back and will be completely honest why because they asked for my advice or opinion. I don't want anyone to sugar coat stuff for me so in turn I don't.

A person's character holds a lot of weight in my book. Take it or leave but that's the truth. :yeshrug:

i write songs, so every word of a statement is important to me. as much as what is said, you gotta judge what isn't

what she just said is she prefers honest... she respects honesty. she likes honesty.. she dislikes lies.... that's not a trap.. all women love this and its 150% true

but what ISN'T said is, i want you to tell me you want to fukk me AND i'll agree... see that move?? she wants you to be honest with her.. but that don't mean you'll EVER get a yes. she'll just respect you for it, as she doesn't give you no p*ssy

while a lying dude might get away with his lies, get some ass, and get caught later and not have her respect. so ask yourself. what's more important. women respecting your truth? or you getting some ass based on your lies?

its not rocket science. if you don't want to date her, tell her A truth. "i don't want to date right now but i'm feeling you. maybe we can talk and chill sometime" send her some texts and then have her come through. naturally a woman is gonna try to "lie" to you. tell you oh that's ok. but still do everything in her power to convince you to stick with her and make it official.. including giving up the p*ssy... then be mad later when you still won't wife them after fukking for 10 years (trust me i seen it)

they'll keep trying tho.. those women fukking the same fukk buddy for months and years... they waiting.. the nikka is telling them the truth and they ignore it and keep thinking "he gonna wife me any day now"

there's the truth, then there's the HARSH truth.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
you can be honest but tactful/use finess and play with timing.

was talking to a chick online once (POF), i never brought up sex. things were going cool and i ask her out. she says something like "cool, i'm up for it, but just to let you know, i'm not looking for a hook-up/one nightstand. i just want to meet new people" blablabla.

so she was expecting something like "naw i don't want sex, blablabla". Now had i told her i just want to fukk you bluntly, chances are she'd cancel. but instead i said something like:

"I'll be honest with you, if we meet, and the chemistry is right between us, and you're open for things o get more intimate, i'm not gonna lie and say i wouldn't do anything. I find you attractive and it is what it is. But i'm also interested in meeting you (which was kinda true). i think we're on the same page so it's up to you..."

now i basically said the same thing as "i wanna fukk" but i put it in a way to give her the option of not feeling like a slut. in her mind she can justify it on chemistry instead of her fault. but at the same time i don't concede ground on my integrity. i don't lie to her.

so you can be honest but tactful at the same time and it will actually increase your odds with some chicks. like someone else said, some chicks want you to be blunt as fukk, some chicks you gotta use a little finess. and some you gotta be the architect of the matrix they live in in order to lead them where you want them to go. and if it's the latter, it's up to you to figure out how many lies you gotta tell her and if it's worth all that time and energy...

this brother gets it... nothing he said was a lie, it was all true. but it wasn't degrading and he still never spent hella money or lied to her. she most likely will give the "there's something about you, i never done this before" speech and let you smash off the fact you was honest but treated her like she's still in charge and controlling the situation...

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
you can be honest but tactful/use finess and play with timing.

was talking to a chick online once (POF), i never brought up sex. things were going cool and i ask her out. she says something like "cool, i'm up for it, but just to let you know, i'm not looking for a hook-up/one nightstand. i just want to meet new people" blablabla.

so she was expecting something like "naw i don't want sex, blablabla". Now had i told her i just want to fukk you bluntly, chances are she'd cancel. but instead i said something like:

"I'll be honest with you, if we meet, and the chemistry is right between us, and you're open for things o get more intimate, i'm not gonna lie and say i wouldn't do anything. I find you attractive and it is what it is. But i'm also interested in meeting you (which was kinda true). i think we're on the same page so it's up to you..."

now i basically said the same thing as "i wanna fukk" but i put it in a way to give her the option of not feeling like a slut. in her mind she can justify it on chemistry instead of her fault. but at the same time i don't concede ground on my integrity. i don't lie to her.

so you can be honest but tactful at the same time and it will actually increase your odds with some chicks. like someone else said, some chicks want you to be blunt as fukk, some chicks you gotta use a little finess. and some you gotta be the architect of the matrix they live in in order to lead them where you want them to go. and if it's the latter, it's up to you to figure out how many lies you gotta tell her and if it's worth all that time and energy...
u jus gon type all that and not say if u got the puzzy or not huh :beli:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u jus gon type all that and not say if u got the puzzy or not huh :beli:
she replied something like "I love that you're honest with me. we're on the same wavelength"

then we set up the day and time but i ended up flaking on her (something came up legit). i could tell she was pissed too, lol. who knows if it would have worked but it seemed on it's way if you ask me. I'm still talking to her though. we'll see but i admit she seems a little lukewarm since i flaked...

but the point of my post was that if i would have just told her i want to fukk after she told me she doesn't want a hook up, i'd be out of the game. by saying what i said, i create the option where we fukk on the first night and she's not a whore. doesn't mean she'll use that option but at least she's open to it and i didn't backdown from the fact i want puss. That's where most people lose. If a girl tells me not to expect to fukk, i never tell them "i don't want to fukk". cause then you're backing down from your desires.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i write songs, so every word of a statement is important to me. as much as what is said, you gotta judge what isn't

what she just said is she prefers honest... she respects honesty. she likes honesty.. she dislikes lies.... that's not a trap.. all women love this and its 150% true

but what ISN'T said is, i want you to tell me you want to fukk me AND i'll agree... see that move?? she wants you to be honest with her.. but that don't mean you'll EVER get a yes. she'll just respect you for it, as she doesn't give you no p*ssy

while a lying dude might get away with his lies, get some ass, and get caught later and not have her respect. so ask yourself. what's more important. women respecting your truth? or you getting some ass based on your lies?

its not rocket science. if you don't want to date her, tell her A truth. "i don't want to date right now but i'm feeling you. maybe we can talk and chill sometime" send her some texts and then have her come through. naturally a woman is gonna try to "lie" to you. tell you oh that's ok. but still do everything in her power to convince you to stick with her and make it official.. including giving up the p*ssy... then be mad later when you still won't wife them after fukking for 10 years (trust me i seen it)

they'll keep trying tho.. those women fukking the same fukk buddy for months and years... they waiting.. the nikka is telling them the truth and they ignore it and keep thinking "he gonna wife me any day now"

there's the truth, then there's the HARSH truth.

What? So you think you can analyze me via my posts on a message board? You write songs therefore you're the poor mans Dr. Phil? I laugh at it.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Gotta lie to these hoes.

Honesty will get you NOWHERE :snoop:

Funny game that we play, when you really sit back and think about it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Even if you just wanted to fukk her you should of at least tried to seduce her. At least with that you have a better chance at fukkin. Obviously if you haven't build rapport with her and you just come out and say you wanna hit she's more than likely gonna say no (unless she's a hoodie) cause she doesn't wanna come off as a 'ho." The art of seduction, my man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't even have to say that. Most women with sense know that's the main reason 95% of men hit on them anyway.

:childplease:

dont you mean a 100%?

men dont approach on some 'i wanna marry you' shyt...its all about the physical...now it may turn into something else...but thats not what he thinking right off...