Being drunk >>> being high

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
are you talking tinctures? I've never heard of micro dosed edibles

Really?

Plenty of products out there. Not sure where your at buy over here in Vegas, disoensaries have drinks with a 2.5mg measuring cup, mints that are 5mg each, gummies and brownies with 10mg each serving.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
im drinking a mimosa right NOW :birdman:

and this shyt is the truth
Bud-Light-Limearita-25-oz-Cans_1.png

:birdman: DID I STUTTER?
tenor.gif

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Really?

Plenty of products out there. Not sure where your at buy over here in Vegas, disoensaries have drinks with a 2.5mg measuring cup, mints that are 5mg each, gummies and brownies with 10mg each serving.
Oh I see which edibles you're talking about

is it more of a sativa like high or indica? I don't fukk with sativas

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Oh I see which edibles you're talking about

is it more of a sativa like high or indica? I don't fukk with sativas

The hybrids keep me good during the day then I'll switch it up to indica edibles in the evening. Yeah I ain't a fan of sativa either. I get too paranoid from sativas.

The packaging or menu will indicate whether the edible was made with a sativa, indica or hybrid dominant strain.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I think OP is going way to far with that hangovers only happen if you go overboard:yeshrug:
My limit is 7shots and I’m good for the night no hangover:ehh: anything more than:scust::scust:

Real talk. OP thinking hangovers is a given if you drink.

I don't try to get all white boy wasted like college.

Sippin slow with a triple shot of privilege Henny, neat and in a snifter glass will have you feeling good.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If you walk around smelling like weed you're doing it all wrong

I can smoke the flower in any car or hotel room without any odor. Tested this in a hotel full of the top police dogs from across the country

It's called a blow tube. A filter to blow through made mostly of fabric softener sheets

Combine with a pipe that you can cap. Viola. Make sure your weed is in an airtight container. The shyt I be smoking smells up the room on it's own before you even light it

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why everybody keep talking about hangovers like y'all in high school? Y'all nikkas dont pace yourself? Y'all nikkas drinking on empty stomach?:gucci:
telling on themselves.

still drinking sweet sugary drinks that will give you the spins

not knowing their tolerance

not staying hydrated or having a proper meal prior.

Most people can drink and smoke their whole life and never learn how to do it right. I don't smoke till I pass out or drink to get a hangover.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm far more productive when I drink generally than when I smoke, but Blue Dream >>> any alcohol but Vodka-Red Bull :hubie:
Just did 45 pgs of dense Contracts work off Blue Dream :blessed:
I just want to be productive.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
If you walk around smelling like weed you're doing it all wrong

I can smoke the flower in any car or hotel room without any odor. Tested this in a hotel full of the top police dogs from across the country

It's called a blow tube. A filter to blow through made mostly of fabric softener sheets

Combine with a pipe that you can cap. Viola. Make sure your weed is in an airtight container. The shyt I be smoking smells up the room on it's own before you even light it

:duck: