....that's really it :yeshrug:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Alcohol over bud/psychs?

Nope nope nope.

I'd definitely rather smoke bud/eat edibles than drink alcohol any day. I'll usually throw a little Rum in my vanilla ice cream but that's about it nowadays.

My "feeling invincible" drinking days are long gone lol

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

I get that a lot.

Dude I cop from was astonished that I smoke an oz a month (smoke everyday as much as I want).

He didn't believe it would fit in a medicine bottle either. It did.

Maybe YouTube the term "weed blow tube". I never have but I'm sure SOMEBODY has made a how to.

All I can say to any viewer is my post is 100% all facts. shyt I actually do and did. You can be a weed ninja too

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
depends on the situation. sitting at home watching a bluray, listening to music, reading a good book? weed all day. i don't like drinking alone unless i'm watching a major sport even then i'll hit a pint with some wings or something

in social situations drinking is wayyyy better. i still get too into my head to get zooted at parties. There are a few sativa hybrids that work for me but these days i lay off if i'm going out. Kratom is legit too, 3g of the green vein will have a nicca feeling :win:

Yeah I tried that one once...shyt ain't work out

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Never was high, was drunk before it was weird...:mjgrin: my motor functions was ok... but it was like really hard to hear anything...:patrice:like my ears was clogged. I made it home safe but it just felt weirdm I wasnt pissy or anything so I just fell asleep...

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I enjoy the buzz you get from the first one or two drinks. After than I'm gucci.

Tree gets my mind racing so it ain't for me. I also can't function with it in my system. Only time I was on tree heavy was at the end of high school in Nigeria. Already graduated and was chilling in Lagos until I started college.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Right now I’m :drunk: off a couple of mikes lemonade and this shyt got me:banderas:. No smell, don’t got to worry bout being paranoid.

With weed the smell have people looking at you crazy :lupe: ,the paranoia :lupe:, the cotton mouth :noah:. Glad I threw that shyt in the bushes :camby:
fakkit.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Aint smoked in 4 years but the thing i remember the most is being paranoid about getting jammed up while tryna get my mind right....or paranoid about some other shyt.

Getting drunk i just be slidin n grooving in the comfort of my spot

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I will say being/getting drunk with a chick you're comfortable with is :mjlit:

Ain't nothing like a drunk broad who is totally into you...the freaky shyt they'll do:mjlit:

This is more so with broads you smash regularly...you gotta be careful drinking with first date hoes:hubie:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Used to love drinking

Weed is a coin toss when I smoke it

But I’m starting not to like altered states of consciousness anymore

I like the sober state when I’m at my cleanest and strongest and at 100%

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I used to smoke like 3 to 4 big ass blunts a day in high school and college but then i started getting paranoid and racing thoughts like a mug off damn near.ebery strain. I still got a vape pen for every now and then but I refer drinking. Similarly I used to mix and get blackout drunk but 3 to 5 drinks is my limit now, be feeling good as shyt lol

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I will say being/getting drunk with a chick you're comfortable with is :mjlit:

Ain't nothing like a drunk broad who is totally into you...the freaky shyt they'll do:mjlit:

This is more so with broads you smash regularly...you gotta be careful drinking with first date hoes:hubie:

This happened with me before. Had a first date that went well and ol girl came back to my spot for a bottle.... she started goin hard, told her to slow down but she was in a zone. Next thing you know she like "I gotta use your bathroom real quick, I'll be right back". She comes out 5 minutes and puts her head in her hands on my table then says "I gotta go again" I'm like :mjpls:

Knew she was gon be in there callin up hurl for the next 2 hours... never again