NULL
You don’t have to worry about smell anymore in 2019. :usure:
images

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
depends on the situation. sitting at home watching a bluray, listening to music, reading a good book? weed all day. i don't like drinking alone unless i'm watching a major sport even then i'll hit a pint with some wings or something

in social situations drinking is wayyyy better. i still get too into my head to get zooted at parties. There are a few sativa hybrids that work for me but these days i lay off if i'm going out. Kratom is legit too, 3g of the green vein will have a nicca feeling :win:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Naw nikka. I might have agreed when I was in my teens to early 20s but weed> alcohol. Some of you nikkas just addicted to the liquid courage ya'll get with liquor :lolbron:

I used to drink henny like water and had some of the best nights drunk but as good as that shyt can feel I gotta go with kush. Alcohol just got worse cons for me :manny:

- Alcohol fukks with your immune system, liver, hormone levels and dehydrates you more. Hence why you retain water and feel like shyt the next couple days.

-Hangovers are a bytch for most after they turn 24

Weed's cons like smell and damage to lungs is minimised using a vape or absent with edibles. I don't give a fukk what anyone thinks saying it's cac shyt, It'll soon be like saying 'using a fan is cac shyt' and you wanna stick with using a big ass leaf to cool yourself:beli:

Don't get me wrong I still smoke joints but mostly with my nikkas or when I just feel like rolling up. Majority of the time I use my vape if I don't want no stinky azz smell on me while im out. Vapes get you much more high using less weed as well:jawalrus:

Not to mention a nikka loves to eat and food and your other senses are more sensitive when high :jawalrus:

I last longer when I'm drunk but sex feel better high PAUSE.

With weed I can smoke and feel fresh the next morning. The laziness some say they get from weed only affects you if you one of them nikkas that smoke every 3 hours (and I know hella nikkas who can still be on top of they shyt while alwaya being high). Everyone different but to me weed is more enjoyable and I aint gotta worry about it fukking me up as much long term. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100% no :camby:

Hangovers :huhldup:

Driving drunk :huhldup:

Blacking out :huhldup:

Shakes :huhldup:

Seizures :huhldup:

Dying from withdrawals :huhldup:

Nah, weed is so much better

Feeling calm :jawalrus:

Thinking from a different perspective :jawalrus:

Music sounds better :jawalrus:

Can drive and not kill people :jawalrus:

No hangover :jawalrus:

No physical addiction :jawalrus:

Just better :hubie:

More add to list

Play Video Game :jawalrus:

Play in VR :jawalrus:

Watch Comedy movies that get you :laff: :jawalrus:

Drink is whack :camby:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Paranoia? :what:

Lame ass nikkas! :Lmike:
I agree....weed never made me paranoid....either sleepy, happy, chatty, horny, or super relaxed. They talkin like weed is like coke or crack.

But alcohol and other drugs can affect people differently so u do gotta know urself and how shyt affects u.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive never been drunk or high but i never saw the point of getting drunk, like whats enjoyable about puking all over yourself and waking up the next feeling like shyt?

but i kinda wanna try lsd though shyt looks trippy af

Depends where you're at and your tolerance...

I was teetotal for 3.5 years till I went to the island of Cape Verde

I was guzzling down 42% rum and waking up to the glorious beach and sun
on a majority black island and didn't puke up once

Didn't even feel groggy... :wow:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Why everybody keep talking about hangovers like y'all in high school? Y'all nikkas dont pace yourself? Y'all nikkas drinking on empty stomach?:gucci:
True but some drinks can sneak up on yo azz. U gotta be careful with alcohol.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Atleast you don’t wake up feeling like shyt off weed. I drink some damn moscato and I wake up feeling tired as hell

Foxtrot

All Star
Daps
Amateurs.

You ever been so high, you had to take off your shoes and socks, and then roll up your jeans, to cross a busy street?

......... and then stood on the other side for 15 minutes waiting on your legs to dry?

:francis:

Last edited: