Being drunk >>> being high

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never smoked weed before but i have been drunk before and the next day is usually the worst. I’d rather be buzzed and feeling good vs drunk. If I do get drunk, I try to drink enough water so that I won’t have a massive hangover the next day.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gluttony is the deadliest sin for it leads to all other deadly sins.

"A man was given a choice to choose a sin he must commit in order to survive. The choice was between Anger, Lust, or Gluttony. The man laughed and said, "I choose gluttony. It is easily the best choice." He was then struck with drunkenness. In his weakness, he stumbled home. He noticed a woman he found relatively attractive and began groping her. She tried to refuse but he could not stop himself. He ripped her clothes off. A man came into the building and tried to stop him. Enraged by this, the man beat to death the other man and proceeded to rape the woman.

The next day the man woke up from his drunken night. He had a huge hangover. He noticed crying in the background. He stumbled into the kitchen to find his mother crying over the body of his father. He asked her what happened but all she could do was run away from him. Her clothes was ripped and she was badly beaten. He had raped his own mother and didn't know because he was so drunk.

When measuring which sin is greatest of all, none compares to gluttony for it leads to all other sins."

I am not religious at all but the seven deadly sins series was lit as hell. fukk drunkenness

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
ive never been drunk or high but i never saw the point of getting drunk, like whats enjoyable about puking all over yourself and waking up the next feeling like shyt?

but i kinda wanna try lsd though shyt looks trippy af
Lsd is awesome.
Ive had the craziest trips on that

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
You've got a million different strains that do a million different things

I enjoy drinking but the results are much more similar. Weed is far more interesting than alcohol.