Being drunk >>> being high

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Never understood appeal of weed. When did anxiety become something you chase?

:scust:

CarefulDeliciousCamel-size_restricted.gif

:ufdup:

tenor.gif

:pachaha:

WeirdHappygoluckyChinesecrocodilelizard-size_restricted.gif

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
i'm weird around people when im high, i can only smoke right before bed now 'cause i know i'll be alone. i prefer being drunk more often than not cause i dont get paranoid. but waking up the next morning after drinking even when i dont have a hangover is garbage

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
just tried to save a drunk nikka from himself a few weeks ago when I was out of town with my family

I'm heading out for a Walmart run and I see a nikka laid on the ground like he making snow angels 🤣

I have to physically lift this cat off the ground onto a bench to make an assessment to see if he was having some type of medical emergency but nope just a drunk muffuka

so I do a good deed and get him a water bottle, a Ziploc bag of ice cubes, and a cold towel to put on his head

I think he will be fine and leave for Walmart and when I get back and this man was back in the bushes 🤣🤣🤣

so this time I had to take a lil clip of his silly ass

then i come back out a few hrs later totally forgot about this nikka only to see someone called police who obviously called ambulance for his dumb ass 😭😭😭

this never happens to weedheads lol

Daps
Nah.

I have to pee every 20-30 minutes when I drink, and if I drink too much, I’ll throw up, and have a headache. Lately, I’ve felt very angry when I drink, so I stopped.

Contrast that with taking an edible, and an hour later it’s bliss, and the mass consumption of snacks.

:blessed:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
alc is way better for most social situations other than smoking with good friends. sometimes you do meet cool ass people or smoke some chill weed like lambsbread but its too hit and miss for me

weed is goat for chilling alone on nights or weekends. a good movie or fire music high >>>>