OP might be a
ct8D1.gif
Fixed that shyt for you

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Drunk feeling is terrible. Buzzed feeling is :blessed:. When you lay down, close your eyes, and it STILL feels like the room is spinning :ufdup:
Yea, the spins are the worst. That’s how you know you’ve drank a lil too much. Be tryna grab something to stop that spinning.

OP, all them mikes gone do is give you a stomach ache.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can't function after smoking..I can do anything when Im drunk
I mostly smoke sativa and no cancer patient weed... no couch lock n giggles

I'm functional and social while lifted. Love it.

Same with drinking... in moderation. Usually a few pints no hard liqs

Life is great with a balance.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
ive never been drunk or high but i never saw the point of getting drunk, like whats enjoyable about puking all over yourself and waking up the next feeling like shyt?

but i kinda wanna try lsd though shyt looks trippy af
Nah that's young part hard stupid shyt...

It is but LSD will truly open your mind and you'll see the world differently....

It's a balance had me facing my inner ego hard..

Had me wanting to recycle,become a vegan,be a better person.play guitar better....spiritually it made me more aware of God.

It's a reason Natives use shyt like peyote as spiritual medicine.....open up your mind and your senses...

Do too much and it will fukk your mind up though:whoa:...Had me thinking people were reading my thoughts...shyt was weird.

I remember walking down the street and was like "No more hoes, I don't like skimpy dressed bishes"

Some random breh was just standing there and while I was thinking that the breh yells loudly

"STOP LYING!!!!"

:merchant:

It was like God speaking to me through other people.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It's a reason Natives use shyt like peyote as spiritual medicine.....open up your mind and your senses...
But other than maybe the medicine man, they weren't using the stuff for shyts and giggles like people today. There was no reason to go on a spirit journey unless you were going through some shyt.