Being drunk >>> being high

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
But other than maybe the medicine man, they weren't using the stuff for shyts and giggles like people today. There was no reason to go on a spirit journey unless you were going through some shyt.
Well of course..

I took acid twice in like a week span and i'm good :hubie:

It's a reason guys like Sdy Barret and Jim Morrison went crazy...they were dropping large amounts of acid multiple times a week. shyt can activate some schizprehic shyt.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Well of course..

I took acid twice in like a week span and i'm good :hubie:

It's a reason guys like Sdy Barret and Jim Morrison went crazy...they were dropping large amounts of acid multiple times a week. shyt can activate some schizprehic shyt.

yea, i was on a twice a month diet and had to slow down.

something in me was like “bwoi, keep tryn me”:ufdup:

would go back if i had someone, preferably a woman i could smash, to trip with. anyone creative will do really. a tab, wine, and a blunt combo is great for conversation.

but taking it alone is markedly different. it’s really black and white. either a person is down to trip or thinks you’re a base head. :ld:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
yea, i was on a twice a month diet and had to slow down.

something in me was like “bwoi, keep tryn me”:ufdup:

would go back if i had someone, preferably a woman i could smash, to trip with. anyone creative will do really. a tab, wine, and a blunt combo is great for conversation.

but taking it alone is markedly different. it’s really black and white. either a person is down to trip or thinks you’re a base head. :ld:
Question would say....500$ for a sheet be a good deal?

iFuxWiddit

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I̷̡͕͖͕͙͙̣͓̼̻̯̟̳̹̠ͪ̋͂̏̿ͦ̍ͭ̅̌̓̌̇ͮ͂ͫ̂̏̐͞͞'̷̜̼̟̥͇̞͎̬͉̥̞̣͈̈͛̽͌̌̂͋̐̈̽ͅṃ̴̛̙̖̠̍̊ͭ̃̅̀͂ͤ̉̏ͦ͝͡ ̛̾̓͒͗̏̊̆ͣͯ̆̽́͗ͣ͛̌̌̐҉҉͍̱͓̳̻̜r̶͚̙͔̳̖̮͈̫̍ͩ̃̾̂͆̆̎̽̎͘͢͠ͅo̴̶̖̝̩̦̣̜ͦ̌ͦ͑͑̎ͮ̋̽͠͠ļ̆̏ͣ͂͢҉̭͖̯̭͈̦͚͕̜̪̤̳͜͝l̸̄̊́ͥͤ̑̾̒́͘͠҉͇̭͈͈̠͕̝̘̺̺̮͕͙͍̹͔ǐ̛̬̞̣̲͇̊̍̍̊̈͌͡ͅͅn̸̩͉̪̬̮̈́̾ͪͨͬ͋̒ͥ̇̌͢͝͝ ̗̘͈̙̲̦̲̝̤̠̼̩̄ͦ͑͒͋ͥͣ̽̾ͩ̍͊̈́̋̓͘͘̕͢ǫ͓͇͖̤̼̰̣̣̳͉̭̱̽̂̓̚͘̕ͅf̢̰̣̜̜̱̻͕̫͓̗̤̣ͩ̌̏̓ͭ̊̌ͧ͑́̄̈́ͩͭ̓͊̅͠f̢̞͖̗̮̳̰̾ͤ͊ͩͪ́ͣ̌̇̌̊̎͛̋̐͌͢ͅ ̄̓̑̾͒̓͐̐̿ͯ̚͏̶̡͏̥͉͎̥̣̟͢a̢̡̻͕͔̩͎̝̠̳̟̳̹̘̘ͩ̈́ͫ̎̋̌͋͛͂̃ͧ͊ͪ̏͘͢͜ͅ ̴͔̥͇̖̓̿̓̓̽ͦ̂ͥͪ̃ͭ͜͞bͪ̆ͮ́̃̅̚̚҉̷̨̢̨̲̲͕̭̜͎͎̘̱̖̞̝̺̮͓ͅe̷̡̻͉̲̖̝̙̼̟͎̺͉̤̱̪ͫ͂ͭͨ̂͒̎̓̈́ͪ̔̌͂̊ͣͮ͗͟͞a̢̢͊͗̒͋ͯ́̚̚̚͟͏͓̫̱̹̺̳͓̖̩ͅn̴̴̡̻͓̭̫̜͎̖̦̟̞͎̦̜̱̈́ͪͫ͗ͣ̄̑ͣ̃͞ ͍̫̘̹͔͈̩̳͙͇̝͔̜͖͓͒͋̀ͥ̽̌ͪ͗͂̍͂̂̒́̒̚͜͠͠͠ͅm͗̆́͆̃͠͏̧̢̢͕̙̗̤͇̺̲͇̭̝͓͓͓̻̘y̢̡̌͌̐̑͒̄҉͍̻̥͇͚̠͙͚̝̜͇̞̻̼̰̗̣͜ ̶̡͗̒͊̇͗̄̂̽̌ͫ̇͛̔͆́̀͐̚̕҉̠̱̣̞͕̗̙̜͘n̷̛̦̼̯̺͈̻ͭ̽̑ͫ̅̉ͥͣ̎ͪͦͭͮͯ̓̕͟͡i̵͊̽ͭ͒̏̎̐̏̀͜͏̲̙̖̲͍͉̕g̵̷̨͙͔̬̫̼̙̜͍̦̣̗̙̀̿ͥ͂̎͐̀ͣ͟g̶̮̮̬̜͈̻͛ͧ̽ͫ̈͢͠͡a̢̡͉̮͔̠̜̩̠̗͎͂̊̐̉̆́