Being Around Extroverts Unappreciation Thread- @PeDora Da Predatora

Superstar
Daps
f497d55088aba26d78c26958a636b97a.gif

Late AF but in!

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: Eureka, you just answered your own question: a coli poster PM'd me.

Sure Jan.

:bryan: Where did I say I'm ethnically ambiguous? Where did I say I graduated at 17? Quotes, pls.
let me jog your memory
DW5Ky5V.jpg

Sounds ethnically ambiguous to me kinda like bernice burgose who your friend nicole said she looks like.

Let me add this, and understand that I'm coming from a caring place: Tf is wrong with you? :dahell:The fact that you memorized all that about my habits, hobbies, and where I be is some straight stalker shyt. Do you keep a file, post its?? Get you some business. Do you have a man? A family? A life??? :what:
do you keep this energy for nicole?:jbhmm:
anyways moving on

I personally know several girls from Harlem who went to ivies, and thats just in my age group. If that sounds unusual to you, you and your circle need to get they weight up, probably too busy wasting time studying real bytches. :unimpressed:

Who said it was unusual? Several posters on here went to an ivy league, they not all from the same city though :skip:
By the way, which ivy league was it? Dartmouth, Harvard, or Yale?:jbhmm:
Basically.

Ive been to Boston many times, did my second big chop there, partied at Harvard and MIT, spent a lot of time at the museums, had my first legal drink there, good times. nikkas was choosing heavy. :myman:

Racist af tho. Last few times we went, we stayed at the intercontinental for July 4th (beautiful fireworks timed with booming classical music, chilling at the hotel bar with old white academics, made some contacts). Some dockside type crackers walking on whatever street that is, looked like they wanted to kidnap me. I never been so scared, even in the south.

I will say, the young dominican and wi guys who worked in the kitchen were so happy to see us, they opened the kitchen back up for us and then just sat there while we ate, interviewing us. Reminded me of when we stay at nice hotels in the south. There's definitely a strange racial undercurrent.

:rudy: You be saying some real slick shyt.

Boston is a weird place, i can confirm that. From what I've seen, in terms of "black" people, it's regular hood folk and 'different' bp from elsewhere. By different, i mean super smart and therefore possibly weird, boule- adjacent, or not ados and thus foreign in the literal sense of the word. Or whatever other weird shyt young black people are into nowadays.

It's a place of extremes, even among the white people. Due to my pedigree, i could thrive there (went to school near there, new haven and Boston were like second homes, etc), but i wouldn't suggest it. Jmo. :hubie:

:ehh: Im sipping on a lovely merlot rn. :cheers:

Me and my man went to the school animal house was based on. So when i started drinking, it started wed night and continued until sun night. I mean, liquor in class.

Freshman yr, i was paired up with this white girl, a senior, in a philosophy class. I go to her room before class to compare notes and her entire fridge was full of those little bacardi nips! This bytch then proceeded to brew a fresh cup of coffee, empty an entire nip therein, and then we walked to class. :mjlol:

People used to save food service cups, put the liquor in, and add the mixer in the food court. Walked right into class like it wasn't nothing.

These are your up coming leaders, be very afraid. I knew a white boy who drank anti freeze when we ran out of liquor. He 'knew' it was 'okay' bc his dad was a dr. Her followed in his footsteps and was pre med, later became a dr. Be very afraid. :usure:

:skip: I went to college in NH in the late 90s- 2000s and thus watched his positions change in real time, ie, illegal immigration. I even voted for and supported him in 2016.

Who's really talking politics without really knowing it? :skip:
:coffee: In conclusion, you should leave the investigating to someone else bc your detective skills are trash. Stop letting ppl put a battery in your back. Im less vindictive than most; others won't be so kind. :francis:
No one put a battery in my back. In fact, I think we had a pretty good rapport with each other since we agreed on some things. My problem is I have a pretty hard time believing all 3 accounts are different ppl. Normally I wouldn't care but I regard you as an insightful poster but the type of venom that lsa account is spewing is a no ma'am.
Speaking of lsa
7QsM25L.jpg

May I ask what forum that is?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:comeon: Eureka, you just answered your own question: a coli poster PM'd me.

:bryan: Where did I say I'm ethnically ambiguous? Where did I say I graduated at 17? Quotes, pls.

Let me add this, and understand that I'm coming from a caring place: Tf is wrong with you? :dahell:The fact that you memorized all that about my habits, hobbies, and where I be is some straight stalker shyt. Do you keep a file, post its?? Get you some business. Do you have a man? A family? A life??? :what:

I personally know several girls from Harlem who went to ivies, and thats just in my age group. If that sounds unusual to you, you and your circle need to get they weight up, probably too busy wasting time studying real bytches. :unimpressed:

:coffee: In conclusion, you should leave the investigating to someone else bc your detective skills are trash. Stop letting ppl put a battery in your back. Im less vindictive than most; others won't be so kind. :francis:
We found the stalker?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sure Jan.

let me jog your memory
DW5Ky5V.jpg

Sounds ethnically ambiguous to me kinda like bernice burgose who your friend nicole said she looks like.

do you keep this energy for nicole?:jbhmm:
anyways moving on

Who said it was unusual? Several posters on here went to an ivy league, they not all from the same city though :skip:
By the way, which ivy league was it? Dartmouth, Harvard, or Yale?:jbhmm:

No one put a battery in my back. In fact, I think we had a pretty good rapport with each other since we agreed on some things. My problem is I have a pretty hard time believing all 3 accounts are different ppl. Normally I wouldn't care but I regard you as an insightful poster but the type of venom that lsa account is spewing is a no ma'am.
Speaking of lsa
7QsM25L.jpg

May I ask what forum that is?
Bytch you are Fukkin trash at this. All you did was prove that she’s an intelligent education black woman - who voices her mind with eloquence and practices the power of discernment which you clearly lack -what the fuk is this exposing?? The receipt game that you have is actually working in her favor - But YOU though- weren’t you BANNED off this site for a period of time??

@HarlemHottie ’s reputation is A1 on this site. You fail of a miserable bytch.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We found the stalker?
Word. Sure did.
2 for 1 - let bytches like @Holy Berry talk and they tell on themselves just like she did on this thread. Most reaching I’ve seen in a minute. Bytch is studying and still can’t past the test. That chick Is posting people’s comments that actually make them look good and end up working in their favor. Dafuq
:deadmanny:
Let's treat the brehettes better
In the meantime and between time even the mods exposed that dumb bytch. Read @Holy Berry for the filth. Take notes ho- this is how you DETECT.

accept it or don't but please don't come at me nasty after I've done nothing to you. There are a handful of ppl that should be upset at me way before you and neither them or I have sunk as low as you.
See, this is an ongoing issue with you. You like to turn the heat up and when it gets to hot you're :whoa::whoa::whoa: I was content to leave you alone but of course, you felt you had to get the last word in. I warned you not to get personal with me. You did anyway. I don't entirely blame you though, I'm certain you acted on bad advice. Honestly, I don't see much growth from you. You just overreached one time too many and had to back off. Hence the ban and name change. If things turned out differently you would still be up to your old shenanigans. Using dead friends to make a point is pretty low. I don't know them so me using two people who may or may not exist as ammunition is nothing to me. However, these are people you supposedly care about yet you packaged them into a talking point which could be unwrapped and used against you. No, not much growth at all. Same low level tactics. But hey, Always-Right is just a screen name, maybe I am wrong......this time.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Bytch you are Fukkin trash at this. All you did was prove that she’s an intelligent education black woman - who voices her mind with eloquence and practices the power of discernment which you clearly lack -what the fuk is this exposing?? The receipt game that you have is actually working in her favor - But YOU though- weren’t you BANNED off this site for a period of time??

@HarlemHottie ’s reputation is A1 on this site. You fail of a miserable bytch.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
you're right. Let me just make my own thread. See ya later:smile: