Being an extrovert appreciation thread :blessed:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Took today off - met up with a chick I met on Bumble BFF, chilled by the pool and ended up making friends with a Jamaican couple that just moved in, went to the wine bar and met another chick who’s gonna link me to some civic shyt to get involved in, randomly talking to this chick about her dog while waiting in line for insomnia cookies, Netflix and chill at 9 :blessed:

must suck for y’all introvert weirdos who can’t have a day on your own and randomly connect with new people :umad:

Are u a lesbo? Meeting chicks off apps and randoms on the streets :dwillhuh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Do people in the real world really label themselves as introverts and extroverts? i've never heard any of that shyt outside of this place lol.

"i'm an extrovert, i like to go to Vegas pool parties every weekend.." who talks like this?
People only label themselves as introvert

you see who got triggered by the OP don’t you

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Extroverts are the real weirdos :scust:

We (introverts) ain't even worried about anyone else. But extraverts always talking shyt about people that stays to themselves.

Plus we (introverts) ain't interested in small talks and meaningless relationships. That's something you friendly ass extroverts don't understand.
Good summation.

The irony that @dora_da_destroyer claims to have so many friends and followers, in all the social circles; posting on this thread at midnight on a Friday, just like us. Where’s her friends at to advise her that she should have logged off and yet claiming to be so occupied not caring what people think??
tumblr_p4s06jKYtj1qbfuh9o4_400.gifv

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Who said I need them to feel better? I moved to a new city in the middle of winter in a pandemic, and I work from home in a job that’s HQ’ed across the country. Heaven forbid I try to meet new people, expand my social circle beyond the handful of people I know here, and connect with people who can help me get more involved in community and civic activities *shock and awe*

You weren't married?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
#ambivertgang :blessed:

:beli: We been on self quarantine since damn- me December 2019. The only establishment I enter regularly is the dispensary, we get everything else delivered. Tell me why, legit, 1/3 of the times I go, some wm is tryna find a way to spark a conversation. Old jews, young guys, etc. Leave me alone. :what:

I like ppl and all, but I'm not quite THAT desperate for human contact, kthanksbye. :mjlol: :camby:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nah breh we haven't met someone off Bumble BFF to hang out at the pool with, our lives are unfulfilled and empty.
The fact that people actually link up with strangers off an app, post pandemic friendship panic.
Literally my first thought seeing this thread - if you don’t sit your happy ass down somewhere, people had a year and a half to get their coping skills, work on self - improvements. Extroverts experiencing a rapid rate of mental decline and post dramatic thread syndrome
giphy.gif

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Be cac Extroverts, yall. ^^^
:francis:
you’re online on a Friday night trying to fish for Dyck that’s not there, 3 years of calling females “a man” which only leads to the conclusion that you are doing nothing but homo strolling. That’s your first thought for a reply?
:mjlol::comeon:
Oh and thanks for high key admitting that you’re white. Further backing the fact that you don’t think before you type. Notice how you ignore the result and not the response.
you quoted me alot of times :picard:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ambivertgang :blessed:

:beli: We been on self quarantine since damn- me December 2019. The only establishment I enter regularly is the dispensary, we get everything else delivered. Tell me why, legit, 1/3 of the times I go, some wm is tryna find a way to spark a conversation. Old jews, young guys, etc. Leave me alone. :what:

I like ppl and all, but I'm not quite THAT desperate for human contact, kthanksbye. :mjlol: :camby:
:laff::dead:
all of this.

I’m saying - swiping left and right for small talk, going on group scavenger hunts and shyt. That’s the prioritywith several global epidemics going on. Literally the last concern on my mind. This chick posted a thread bragging to online strangers about her e-connections and inner struggles, to introverts. Who she wouldn’t be friends with in the first place bc we don’t care about the activities of people who we don’t have connections to.
:wtf::skip:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you quoted me alot of times :picard:
Dude you can’t run with that considering mods have told you to stop reporting posters a lot of times. Crybaby bytchass closeted homo chomo. Report yourself.

If the tranny kid thing is true, that's a perfect example of why you need to test/exert/measure your skrength in the relationship before that level. If she will resist/fight on smaller things like "don't cut your hair like a dyke" or "I said we are leaving this club at 1:30" then you got no hope when it comes to whether or not your kid can take hormones to change sexes. Levels, crehs. You can't manage what you can't measure
:mjpls::sitdown:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I’m saying - swiping left and right for small talk, going on group scavenger hunts and shyt. That’s the prioritywith several global epidemics going on. Literally the last concern on my mind
:mjlol: Right?! I'm on a whole different type of time rn. Solitude is LOVELY. I'm catching up on my reading and shyt (just bought the NOI trilogy, The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews). Got a aerogarden. Started sewing again. :smugdraper:

I'm chilling, b. :hubie: