Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Thread backfired into an extrovert unappreciation thread.

Thats how life usually turns on them. Thinking they’re saying or doing profound shyt ending up lonely and lost after a string of failed decisions in love and life bc at the end of the day, each meaningless interaction ups their rejection and misguided self respect. Meeting people on apps and http link ups, with the same insecurities as them. Misery loves company fairweather fronting. Then they’ll get depressed as shyt, going right back to those same places- the cycle continues.
:mjlol::laff:
Extroverts have to tell the world that their happy for facades; introverts are content without saying a word bc what’s known doesn’t need to be told. The difference between delusion and determination is denial.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Google strangers on a Friday night, intro-trannys :umad:
Be cac Extroverts, yall. ^^^
:francis:
you’re online on a Friday night trying to fish for Dyck that’s not there, 3 years of calling females “a man” which only leads to the conclusion that you are doing nothing but homo strolling. That’s your first thought for a reply?
:mjlol::comeon:
Oh and thanks for high key admitting that you’re white. Further backing the fact that you don’t think before you type. Notice how you ignore the result and not the response.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Who said I need them to feel better? I moved to a new city in the middle of winter in a pandemic, and I work from home in a job that’s HQ’ed across the country. Heaven forbid I try to meet new people, expand my social circle beyond the handful of people I know here, and connect with people who can help me get more involved in community and civic activities *shock and awe*
why do you need all these "new people" around to make you feel better? i go out all the time but not to make friends :mjlol:

if you ain't a female lookin for dikk i don't need you :yeshrug:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Get sonned by mods for crying and reporting posters online
@Vinny Lupton

Listen breh....I see you constantly mentioning me in here....if you're gonna fukk with other posters don't cry like a bytch to the Mods when people do the same to you. I seen the report you made a couple days ago....and the one the day before that. Snitching talking about :mjcry:"this is harassment and personal attacks". :mjlol:

And you snitched on another Drake stan, to top it off.:hhh:

Fred.

:deadmanny::deadrose:
Crying about being harassed, inceltrovert behavior. Extroverts not knowing when to shut the fuk up, knowing damn well introverts will not give a fuk about exposing you.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Thread kinda random and weird asf but I laughed. nikka turned "Today was a good day" into a thread shytting on introverts for no reason :deadmanny::dead:
It ain’t even supposed to be that serious. nikkas got real mad. It’s like reppin your zodiac sign, ain’t no serious beef behind it, talk yo shyt and have fun, not get aggy

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But ummm didn’t you run and whine for cover because another poster exposed you as a closeted homosexual. Started spam reporting to the mods. And you were labeled as a certified snitch. This is YOU who he is talking about?
:jbhmm::patrice:

What's ironic is another poster called him a closeted homosexual and he ran crying to the Mods. Literally less than a week ago. Two separate times. I guess people forget I'm a Mod and can see that type of shyt.

Son can dish it out, but can't take it. Which is why I said if he's gonna act like this, man the fukk up and stop snitching on people. Then again this is the same fan base that called the DA on Meek so I guess it's just who they are. :manny:

Fred.

whose the actual faggit? Bet you’ll shut up and get quiet after this- this is peak anxiety for extros depending on attention- their worst friend is unintended consequences.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Extroverts being experts at throwing rocks and hiding their hands; thinking with their mouths open. Introverts= Throwing boulders with direct hits no misses with the expose-alls.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah she a woman, most women are extroverts. The like get brunch and shyt on yo off day instead of letting they man watch the game, go fishing, or work on their car:stopitslime:

Nothing more judgmental and superficial than an extroverted woman. Like, why pick on people that mind their own business? :what:

Some crabs in a barrel type shyt