Being an extrovert appreciation thread :blessed:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Thanks - I need to check something. BRB.
giphy.gif

:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is a prime example of what happens when an extrovert talks too much- telling all of their business. Never fails. Writing diaries and ducktales that come back to kick them “smack dab in the ass” as my grandma would say.

i mean.. i guess we gonna play semantics about it but i remember all the posts about ol' dude and dora proppin up their lifestyle or whatever i'm just sayin we ain't heard that in a while so something musta happened but like with all things social media u only hear the " :blessed: " stories and never the negatives..

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The fact that you are reacting in a defensive way .... why is that?
Because she’s jealous of her best friends who are married.

Was watching "the night of" before going to sleep and ended up having a crazy ass dream that my bff's husband and group of 11 dudes got carved up. I'm really sad my brain even conjured up a dream like this. I feel terrible
Dafuqqqq??
:picard::picard:
I’m confused - is this chick a lesbi now??
I’m confused why make a thread being a carmaker bragging about bagging bytches??
TjY.gif

Brag about being an extrovert and bring more negative attention to yourself. No forward thinking.
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i mean.. i guess we gonna play semantics about it but i remember all the posts about ol' dude and dora proppin up their lifestyle or whatever i'm just sayin we ain't heard that in a while so something musta happened but like with all things social media u only hear the " :blessed: " stories and never the negatives..
:jbhmm:
Interesting turn - failed relationship after flaunting. Noted.
NKWg.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Can you actually produce these post?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She went from only wanting to have convos with “her boyfriend” to being pressed for meeting new friends online and having coli convos with strangers -thread she created is the textbook definition of Lonely bytch babble.
:laff:
Ok, pause. This is the only person I do want to have conversations with frequently, my boyfriend. I don’t get how folks want to avoid talking to someone they’re dating/in a relationship with. If she’s someone you’re truing to build with, y’all need to talk, maybe not every day, but frequently.

How is this obvious? I have not had one conversation about this song outside of this thread other than with my boyfriend who’s, unfortunately, a Drake stan.

That middle beat alone > everything else, shyt got hella bounce

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I made it about my adventures on Friday...
You have no adventures which is why you made this thread in the first place, Stankey legs. You have the spotlight on you, like you asked for- what’s the problem??

Change this to a QandA, did your fake fiancé ditch you bc you don’t wash and exhibit poor hygiene?
:hhh::francis:

Never heard it called a cat wash...but if you’re hitting your funky parts, washing your face and brushing your teeth, nothing wrong with not doing a full shower everyday, especially if you’re not in the heat/doing manual labor/working out. Lots of evidence points to how much we strip our bodies/irritate our skin by showering everyday.

There is a big gulf between washing the parts that stink and not bathing at all.
nah, i don't, not every shower. but do you
Came here to walk, stayed to tan. Good base coat on the legs :smugdraper:
i don't soap up and scrub my legs every time i shower either :manny: my legs aint getting funky nor sweating, the soap being rinsed down my body is enough.

you don't need to, nor do we need to shower daily (that doesn't mean dont hit the funky spots with soap), but i'm not getting into this debate. aint nothin happening on your legs to warrant needing to be soaped up every time unless you're truly getting them dirty everyday
Fukkin disgusting
Talking about “base coat” on her legs knowing that’s a foundation of built up dirt

tenor.gif

Last edited: