Being an extrovert appreciation thread :blessed:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Wake up bucket naked in the basement of a Jamaican deviant's crib,chained up with a gag ball in your mouth extrovert brehette

:francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ok you're right and I'm wrong
While you’re also here- explain how she claims to be on FWB time but is still searching for love in all the wrong places, and looking for friends in online spaces??

why is a person content with buddy fukks and side dude options; making threads about being sociable??
I mean. Don’t tell me her “advice” or lifestyle is not what she puts into practice??
:patrice:
one, how would you even know?

two, having one FWB doesn't = multiple side dudes

three, it's quite common for people to be dating multiple people until they meet someone they're really feeling and/or decide to be exclusive and you...

four, get rid of the others or FWB to focus your time/effort and body on the person you're pursuing seriously.

i can't speak to how everyone operates, but when i found someone i liked and wanted to focus on, the FWB situation got deaded. again, that's the point of a FWB - yall aint tied to one another, it's easy to dead the situation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can @dora_da_destroyer explain how her social media behaviors are working out?? Because
this seems to be something you'd like to believe. you're talking to a woman who has, most of my friends have had a dude, or dudes, they simply had a FWB relationship with. like i said, all of yall aren't hubby material, but you can be fukk buddy material.

and i'm not being obtuse about shyt. you're either just out to get p*ssy and happy to be a side nikka/FWB or you're looking for more. a man who wants a significant other isnt gonna be satisfied in FWB situation. not sure how that's so hard to digest .
Her extrovert “FWBs “, “side dudes” and married men who she wishes that she could steal away after reading this thread right now along with her over sharing tendencies
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Dwolf imma need you to keep that same energy - this is who he caped for. An extroverted chick making white men appreciation threads.

White men being encouraging appreciation

1. The Locker Room

2. Thread
    White men being encouraging appreciation
    Thread by: dora_da_destroyer,

Went to this crossfit/full body conditioning class....I haven't done lifting or isolated toning in a minute. My arms were dead by the end of the class and we had to partner up to do crunches passing the medicine ball back and forth...I'm about to die, I quit on one and just passed it back...what does he do, he encourages me to keep going, he gives me the "you can do it" "come on, one more" "you're doing great"...he kept me going the last minute of class (not to mention him pushing me during our pushup sets)
white men....a black man would've let me flounder and struggle, giving not one fukk about making his sister stronger

You know I still got love for you trifling "black women are so 1990" ass nikkas
This was supposed to be funny??TF was the point of this?? Don’t go quiet with all the talky talky mixxey shyt at this moment but then turn around and bash them as black men after Making a white man appreciation thread wondering why no one protects you as you pine away home alone
i wish more black men would recognize this, feels like many black men want black women to just care about their black struggle and not voice frustration with/fight back against their struggle as women, specifically the double edge sword of being a black woman, as well.

@dora_da_destroyer . I need answers to my QandAs.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@Wild self Didnt I say the average g- unit Stan dyck rider are racist white boys?

Been trying to tell them, they’ll appreciate when I’m no longer doing this shyt and removing my resources that show up with the work. People don’t want the protection. Noted.

Anyone defending 50 or G Unit over a Ruff Ryders or Wu Tang or LOX, are legit frauds. No matter what the race.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Oddly enough as an introvert I’m more popular, more respected & get invited to way more outings than most extroverts I know who peope find annoying & needy. I’ve had females follow me around like puppy dogs before who curved other guys but couldnt stop trying to get my validation. If only Coli could see it in 3D. I’m in the DMV if anyone wants to see me do it in person, too.

I said in another thread there was this cuban wanna be playboy who was an “extrovert” & he followed me around beggin for my validation tryna be my friend. Imagine a grown ass man 34 yrs old gettin sonned by someone younger than him.I told dude if he don’t like how I roll he can get the fukk from round me. And he kept coming back:mjlol:

As an introvert you have the power bc with most people u can take it or leave it. You honestly don’t give a fukk. And people are addicted to that.

Honestly this thread made me realize we are the true kings & queens:king:

Indeed breh. Indeed! :blessed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I guess white men didn’t want her or else she wouldn’t be lonely as fuk making Bumblr threads
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rea...with-white-dudes.553327/page-27#post-25437168
That's cuz white men don't want light skin black women :mjcry:
Foh with this thread. Come to cali and see the amount of black men with "other" women, black women out here would be lonely as fukk if they didn't date out/white men
:mjpls::mjpls:
Like I said, let’s get to the REAL reason for this thread of hers.
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anyone defending 50 or G Unit over a Ruff Ryders or Wu Tang or LOX, are legit frauds. No matter what the race.
Kind of makes sense why @dora_da_destroyer ignored the racist white g-unit talking racist shyt, in her own thread.

the coli sure doesn't seem to give this pass to black women who date white men :sas2:
i can't speak for latinos, but this is a lie for white men. I'd say about 85% of the BW/WM couples i know or see, the black woman is brown to dark skin...i hardly see WM with light black women.
Can’t get off white men’s dyck - this is worse than I anticipated
:mjpls::picard:
You bugging, both Jim and John are two white men who'd get the business. Although Jim be having some erratic moments like :whoa:

:huhldup::sas2:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Dwolf where are your nuts sir?:picard:
:dead:
tenor.gif

@Dwolf came in the thread acting with that aggressive extroversion instead of verifying for himself before he spoke. No one said shyt to him and he just popped up, no nuts to be had, a unique eunuch- she didn’t even show back up to defend his ass
:deadmanny::deadrose:
just like these self proclaimed social stunters do in real life- shady asf. left him hanging in the wind, not a defense to be made. She left him for dolo. Running off at the first sign of trouble - no cohesiveness. Lol at them pricing exactly what posters are saying. Thread delivered the deserved outcomes
:laff::francis:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Took today off - met up with a chick I met on Bumble BFF, chilled by the pool and ended up making friends with a Jamaican couple that just moved in, went to the wine bar and met another chick who’s gonna link me to some civic shyt to get involved in, randomly talking to this chick about her dog while waiting in line for insomnia cookies, Netflix and chill at 9 :blessed:

must suck for y’all introvert weirdos who can’t have a day on your own and randomly connect with new people :umad:
Oh you fukk women? Now it makes sense...:ohhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I actually don't but ok
You have a good one tho
How Does it feel to be so susfully sassy for someone who ducked off their own thread and never came back with the assist for you, after you unsuccessful jumped out the window for that wench?? Does this at least get you bumble fukked?
OmiK.gif