Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC appreciate the @, I just got on.

I dunno who Bushed him, it was done before I even logged on today. Let me talk to Houston.

Fred.
Thanks for the response Hex.

Then he’s on this thread bragging about his n- word usage and typing out the n-ER word like it’s nothing which is obscenely offensive to black posters.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

You’re an exception to my Leo discrimination though :sas2:

qokAIJa.png

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
it was either a husband or fiance whichever. she used to post about em all the time. Now she on BFF Bumble. What happen is the question
this post is all wrong...not sure what you’ve incorrectly cobbled together about me but it’s wrong. And the question is even if your post was correct - why would I need to answer that for thecoli?

And what does bumble BFF have to do with relationship status? there are married women with kids on that app. The majority of profiles on there are people who recently moved to a new area or returned back to an area after an extended time away.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
this post is all wrong...not sure what you’ve incorrectly cobbled together about me but it’s wrong. And the question is even if your post was correct - why would I need to answer that for thecoli?

And what does bumble BFF have to do with relationship status? there are married women with kids on that app. The majority of profiles on there are people who recently moved to a new area or returned back to an area after an extended time away.

Sounds like a lot of juelz to me but alright..

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
it was either a husband or fiance whichever. she used to post about em all the time. Now she on BFF Bumble. What happen is the question

DefinitiveAdeptAquaticleech-max-1mb.gif

This is a prime example of what happens when an extrovert talks too much- telling all of their business. Never fails. Writing diaries and ducktales that come back to kick them “smack dab in the ass” as my grandma would say.
:mjlol::mjlol::dead::dead:
Knowing introverts are proficient with moving in silence. Bout to go from Bumble to Humble. Thanks - I need to check something. BRB.
giphy.gif

Last edited: