Being an extrovert appreciation thread :blessed:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's with some of these extroverts being threatened by introverts merely existing? Like they are an assault on their livelihoods by simply being a thing.

*Introverts chilling, minding their own business, doing their thing*

Extroverts:
cafc573a508c1203-600x338.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@dora_da_destroyer what you dont realize is an introvert is fully capable of meeting ppl in the manner you did and often do. its just that typically its goal-oriented and tactical as opposed to just whoring yourself out to everyone
Bro, I don’t fail to realize anything. I know what introverts and extroverts are capable of and know that how we interact with the world has a lot more to do with the individual than the various labels we acquire from personality tests, the zodiac, etc. y’all in here taking this too seriously. Enjoy your day

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bro, I don’t fail to realize anything. I know what introverts and extroverts are capable of and know that how we interact with the world has a lot more to do with the individual than the various labels we acquire from personality tests, the zodiac, etc. y’all in here taking this too seriously. Enjoy your day
nobodys taking anything seriously. you made a dumb post and people are refuting it. thats all lol

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
No issues with you, but you're on Bumble BFF looking for someone that will talk to you. Given that you're a self proclaimed extrovert, the fact you can't scroll through what I'm sure you would claim are dozens upon of dozens of contacts on a Friday evening and find one name that's willing come through and sip a drink or two says it all, but I'm sure this is where you'll claim you just, "Wanna meet new people." Your post doesn't read like someone making the rounds, it reads like someone desperately seeking relief from involuntary social isolation.

Hope you find happiness and something -- or someone -- that eventually helps fulfill you. :manny:
Good point. Most extroverts I know don’t need to go on a app to find friends. They can go outside and walk in any direction and make a new friend. Doesn’t matter if they’re new to a city, country or whatever.

My dad is like this, dude can know you’re whole life story after 10 minutes of knowing you. Was kind of annoying as a kid because everywhere we went would take hella longer to leave. :pachaha:

As an ambivert, this thread is kind weird though…

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Umm when have introverts attacked extroverts without provoking them?

Because most introverts like myself don't attack until someone provokes us.
Introverts react for purposes of defense. Extroverts choose to act to be offensive then go on the defensive.

Like this dumb bytch @dora_da_destroyer is doing in this thread right now. Acting like a victim because this did not go down as she anticipated. No one told her to drive into a concrete wall. Fukkin weirdo instigation conflict creating no coping skills having attention slore fake claiming and boasting, But been on this thread for going on 2 days because she can’t accept the fact that people don’t like this dumb shyt, instead of interacting with her friends offline on her social butterfly type of time. Bet. She thought everyone was supposed to hop on this thread and start kissing her ass for moral support.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
No wonder your ass was so anxious for ppl to get over the pandemic cause you've been eagerly waiting to meet new people:mjlol:

It amazes me how there are ppl in this world that can't stand being alone for a bit without losing their minds...OP is probably the type that is all up in ppl's faces forcing herself on them until they have no other choice but to say “hello” or engage in an unwanted conversation:dead:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
The issue is that a lot of introverts aren't actually introverts

a lot who call themselves introverts are actually just socially anxious, socially awkward, and/or body-conscious people that are afraid or unwilling to go outside their comfort zone or fix their self-esteem.
Aka most of the people protesting in this thread and this is coming from an introvert :mjlol: