Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
why would i want to go digging years back? i asked a question and she didn't wanna answer so whatever :yeshrug:
I got you - @Dwolf do you mean this?? Take off that simptastic suit bc this ain’t the hill that you want to wear the cape on.

Went to some baller club out chea with all the bourgie people but ended up having fun. Never thought I'd hear plies or 2-chainz in Paris, and when nikkas in Paris came on, those Parisians went dumb as fukk like jigga and yeezy actually rep Paris lol.

My prophytes boyfriend plays in the nfl and he proposed to her earlier that day, :wow: @ that nfl money....5 fukkin carats on her finger....:noah:

Because I listen to LeBatard show, and watch or listen to ath, pti, and occasionally sportcenter before bed. I socialize with people who still watch football including my damn boyfriend, you’d have to live under a rock to be a consumer of sports (media) yet know absolutely nothing about football :what:

went from Balling to Bumble. What happened to that part of the game where she was wifed?? And not being extra online for e-friendships?? Third wheeling, short term boyfriends, fantasy friendships-never a bride.
200.gif

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Looks like the poster nicole is doing what u wanted me to do so take a seat unless you just wanted to cape for whatever reason
Nah I just always found it interesting in threads that people can say whatever and everybody runs with it. But hey if you say thats what happened then thats what happened I guess.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LMAO - yall have a warped sense of reality. i made it very clear to yall but you don't want to listen, there are plenty of women who have men they get the D from who they're not doing anything for because they're not interested in locking him down. that's like the definition of FWB - yall just fukk, maybe netflix, smoke out or grab some cheap takeout before fukking, but the point of yall linking up is to fukk and KIM

and your question about whether it's better to be the dude just getting to fukk is subjective. if you're at the stage in life where just having access to some p*ssy is all that matters, then be happy if a woman chooses to make you her fukk buddy. if you're at the stage of life where you want an actual relationship - which is much bigger than just sex - you're approaching women differently and interested in more than just p*ssy.

how old are you and have you actually had a real relationship? i'm talking a committed relationship of 12+ months? have you been in love with a woman who loves you? if you have, you wouldn't even be asking what a boyfriend gets over a side nikka, you'd know the difference between two people sharing love and respect vs someone you're just smashing

This explains a lot-
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

according to her, “you men should be happy with fukking side dishes …” this coming from her which makes it seem like she is no one’s first option

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That post is about someone else but ok.
Are you Fukkin dumb?? Or are y’all fukking??
LMAO - yall have a warped sense of reality. i made it very clear to yall but you don't want to listen, there are plenty of women who have men they get the D from who they're not doing anything for because they're not interested in locking him down. that's like the definition of FWB - yall just fukk, maybe netflix, smoke out or grab some cheap takeout before fukking, but the point of yall linking up is to fukk and KIM

and your question about whether it's better to be the dude just getting to fukk is subjective. if you're at the stage in life where just having access to some p*ssy is all that matters, then be happy if a woman chooses to make you her fukk buddy. if you're at the stage of life where you want an actual relationship - which is much bigger than just sex - you're approaching women differently and interested in more than just p*ssy.

how old are you and have you actually had a real relationship? i'm talking a committed relationship of 12+ months? have you been in love with a woman who loves you? if you have, you wouldn't even be asking what a boyfriend gets over a side nikka, you'd know the difference between two people sharing love and respect vs someone you're just smashing

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah I just always found it interesting in threads that people can say whatever and everybody runs with it. But hey if you say thats what happened then thats what happened I guess.
@Eric Brooks
I thought @dora_da_destroyer was a woman??? But since Dwolf seems to have all the answers, let him explain this for us??
My serious relationships the history of past girlfriends (or lackthereof) has been a point of discussion, as well as sexual health...not numbers and chicks they were just fukking with no strings attached, these men have also inquired about my relationships, not # of sexual partners.
I'm guessing its painful and some sort of affront to ones manhood, but this is exactly what id do if i were a rapper, baller, entertainer. I don't see how dudes are this reckless with their nuts.

The fuk is going on in here. Then this thread she’s talking about meeting women off apps.
:dahell::wtf:
Anyway -

The things females like her say to justify being numbered out.
I won't dive into particular numbers/cutoffs cuz people have different opinions. But projecting a certain mindset, or inability to be faithful onto a person just cuz they have a high number is stupid. A chick who has 20 partners and they all came from relationships or when she was single is a lot more trustworthy than a chick with 7 where 3 came from repeated train sessions and two more came while she was cheating on her boyfriend.

Welp- now we’re getting to the real reason for this thread.

this subforum is full of weirdo introvert nikkas and hella young dudes, like i'm being real. every few threads some shyt comes out that makes me understand why so many men on here are angry or delusional. most the men i know who are 25+ are well over the 10 mark.

then she says shyt like this
i'm trying to get mike smith or marcellus to leave their wives....been crushing on mike since i was in 11th grade lol

:mjlol::francis:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ok you're right and I'm wrong
As long as you know this.
Leave your sarcastic bytch shyt off this thread. I told you to fall back fronting for her, now you dead the small talk that you were on a few minutes ago to reply like this.

You even post like her. What’s really good? Just stfu and save face ASAP.
:deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ok you're right and I'm wrong
Waiting for you to explain how she goes from stunting with her NFL player friends and besties to searching online for BFFs?? Explain. Since you clearly missed the point of that post and felt the need to stick your hand out.