Being an extrovert appreciation thread :blessed:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You’re right, I’m supposed to call up my BFF’s who live in Dallas, NYC, LA, and Oakland to have a drink midday when I live in DC :usure:...nvm me spending the evening with my guy or having moved to a new city where I only knew a handful of people...like I said to other breh, shame on me for trying to build roots in a new area where I’ll be living for the next few years at least.
Why even make this thread if you’re secure with yourself? Literally nobody cares about your day, you could have told this story to your actual friends.

:mjlol:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Took today off - met up with a chick I met on Bumble BFF, chilled by the pool and ended up making friends with a Jamaican couple that just moved in, went to the wine bar and met another chick who’s gonna link me to some civic shyt to get involved in, randomly talking to this chick about her dog while waiting in line for insomnia cookies, Netflix and chill at 9 :blessed:

must suck for y’all introvert weirdos who can’t have a day on your own and randomly connect with new people :umad:
:lawd: Big Leo energy

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Nah wtf, that's sad as hell. I can't imagine not being able to entertain myself without others. Yes after a while it becomes taxing but that's wild :gucci:
We don’t agree on everything… but when we do

FluidWideAsianconstablebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

:wow:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yep & I leveled up, gained new skills made more $$$$ & got in way better shape during the lockdown

Meanwhile extroverts got depressed & started binge drinking:mjlol:

Weak ass motherfukkers.

I’m starting to think most extroverts are very mentally weak.

The pandemic exposed most are mentally fragile

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The issue is that a lot of introverts aren't actually introverts

a lot who call themselves introverts are actually just socially anxious, socially awkward, and/or body-conscious people that are afraid or unwilling to go outside their comfort zone or fix their self-esteem.

Glad this was said early.

The definition of introvert has been b*stardized as much as "insanity." :mjlol:

Last edited: