Being an extrovert appreciation thread :blessed:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Oddly enough as an introvert I’m more popular, more respected & get invited to way more outings than most extroverts I know who peope find annoying & needy. I’ve had females follow me around like puppy dogs before who curved other guys but couldnt stop trying to get my validation. If only Coli could see it in 3D. I’m in the DMV if anyone wants to see me do it in person, too.

I said in another thread there was this cuban wanna be playboy who was an “extrovert” & he followed me around beggin for my validation tryna be my friend. Imagine a grown ass man 34 yrs old gettin sonned by someone younger than him.I told dude if he don’t like how I roll he can get the fukk from round me. And he kept coming back:mjlol:

As an introvert you have the power bc with most people u can take it or leave it. You honestly don’t give a fukk. And people are addicted to that.

Honestly this thread made me realize we are the true kings & queens:king:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yep going to form

Interesting that people are so passionate about being labeled an introvert and defending that label.

It's only an issue if you feel there's something wrong with being one. People are in here passionate about being labeled an extrovert and defending that label too, which is the entire premise of this thread. :heh:

We do the same things, we just do them on different levels. That's literally the only distinction, it's not that complicated.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It's only an issue if you feel there's something wrong with being one. People are in here passionate about being labeled an extrovert and defending that label too, which is the entire premise of this thread. :heh:

We do the same things, we just do them on different levels. That's literally the only distinction, it's not that complicated.
The passion both ways is interesting………

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
No issues with you, but you're on Bumble BFF looking for someone that will talk to you. Given that you're a self proclaimed extrovert, the fact you can't scroll through what I'm sure you would claim are dozens upon of dozens of contacts on a Friday evening and find one name that's willing come through and sip a drink or two says it all, but I'm sure this is where you'll claim you just, "Wanna meet new people." Your post doesn't read like someone making the rounds, it reads like someone desperately seeking relief from involuntary social isolation.

Hope you find happiness and something -- or someone -- that eventually helps fulfill you. :manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No issues with you, but you're on Bumble BFF looking for someone that will talk to you. Given that you're a self proclaimed extrovert, the fact you can't scroll through what I'm sure you would claim are dozens upon of dozens of contacts on a Friday evening and find one name that's willing come through and sip a drink or two says it all, but I'm sure this is where you'll claim you just, "Wanna meet new people." Your post doesn't read like someone making the rounds, it reads like someone desperately seeking relief from involuntary social isolation.

Hope you find happiness and something -- or someone -- that eventually helps fulfill you. :manny:
You’re right, I’m supposed to call up my BFF’s who live in Dallas, NYC, LA, and Oakland to have a drink midday when I live in DC :usure:...nvm me spending the evening with my guy or having moved to a new city where I only knew a handful of people...like I said to other breh, shame on me for trying to build roots in a new area where I’ll be living for the next few years at least.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Nahhh the pandemic had these weak ass extroverts losing their shyt

nikkas were in shambles :laff:

It’s obvious to see which group is the weakest link
the height of the ‘demic last year had one of my boys going to target 3x a day just to be around people. breh was literally risking his health just to see strangers
:wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You’re right, I’m supposed to call up my BFF’s who live in Dallas, NYC, LA, and Oakland to have a drink midday when I live in DC :usure:...nvm me spending the evening with my guy or having moved to a new city where I only knew a handful of people...like I said to other breh, shame on me for trying to build roots in a new area where I’ll be living for the next few years at least.

:hubie: If you say so.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the height of the ‘demic last year had one of my boys going to target 3x a day just to be around people. breh was literally risking his health just to see strangers
:wow:

Yet we're socially awkward? That's sad as hell. I can't imagine not being able to entertain myself without others. Yes after a while it becomes taxing but that's wild :gucci:

Last edited: