Being an extrovert appreciation thread :blessed:

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
Took today off - met up with a chick I met on Bumble BFF, chilled by the pool and ended up making friends with a Jamaican couple that just moved in, went to the wine bar and met another chick who’s gonna link me to some civic shyt to get involved in, randomly talking to this chick about her dog while waiting in line for insomnia cookies, Netflix and chill at 9 :blessed:

must suck for y’all introvert weirdos who can’t have a day on your own and randomly connect with new people :umad:
a dyke calling people weirdos :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i'm all kinds of confused. saw bumble and was like dora is a lesbian? and then saw the BFF part that i never heard about and googled, so it's for people looking to make good friends. oh ok dora isn't a lesbian. then met a chick in line and netflix and chill ... so lesbian or at least bi?
Lol, you reading that wrong - or I could write it better. Chill was with the dude. Talking to women is just meeting new people since I “just” moved here in November

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Looks like Dora was day drinking and started feeling herself a little too much.

Bumble BFF :mjlol:

Wait till you get hit on by your BFF.
No, I wasn’t. And people been meeting people off the internet since the days of AOL, Craigslist had a platonic/friends section, meetup.com exists for a reason, Facebook groups...hell, people on here had area meetups...not sorry I use the tools available to meet new people in a new area

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No, I wasn’t. And people been meeting people off the internet since the days of AOL, Craigslist had a platonic/friends section, meetup.com exists for a reason, Facebook groups...hell, people on here had area meetups...not sorry I use the tools available to meet new people in a new area
You don't have to explain yourself. Do what makes you feel comfortable

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Im fukking witcha. I wouldn’t recommend hetro men meeting other men on the internet though. :dame: A friend of mine did that back in the day and ended up on a date.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Im fukking witcha. I wouldn’t recommend hetro men meeting other men on the internet though. :dame: A friend of mine did that back in the day and ended up on a date.
It’s always a gamble, men also catfish on the BFF side from what I hear. Go to meet Tina and end up with Tommy walking up to you :patrice:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I literally have never had any issues making friends. I just believe that people are largely expendable, so I don't feel the actual need to talk to anyone. I could never speak with any of my buddies in the military again, and I'd be perfectly fine with that because there are more than 20 people in the world that can offer the same shyt.

Straight gospels right here.