Being an extrovert appreciation thread :blessed:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You replied to me first bytch now stop quoting me please, I hope you and yours die a slow death, stay safe :salute:
Stop quoting my posts idiot. I know you’re stupid but surely you can also read. Let me put your dumb ass on ignore

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I literally have never had any issues making friends. I just believe that people are largely expendable, so I don't feel the actual need to talk to anyone. I could never speak with any of my buddies in the military again, and I'd be perfectly fine with that because there are more than 20 people in the world that can offer the same shyt.
Pretty much this.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Being a introvert only means I could give a fukk about talking to random people and interacting with neighbors and co-workers and shyt all the time. I don’t want to go to work functions and don’t. I work and leave. I don’t feel compelled to and neither do I owe it to someone to entertain them. I like my friends, but I don’t want to be with them ALL the time. I rather keep my private life off of social media because I don’t need validation that I’m living the right way. That has absolutely nothing to do with women. Women are easy to talk to. We are just more picky about who we want to be around and don’t find it necessary to interact with people whom are not significant to our lives. If I like you I fukk with you and wanna hang with you. Unless you are a woman I am interested in, I don’t care to conversate with you. I don’t like clubs, I rather do a activity or go to a lounge if anything. I really rather take a bytch to eat and go home and fukk instead of going to a club and call it a day. Introverts don’t even think about extroverts. It only works the other way. Introvert and extrovert are personalities. Having a introverted personality is not always equated with a psychological disorder of anxiety. Let us be.:manny:

Last edited: