Before Hollywood Does It.... What Movie Would You Remake or Reboot?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Oh yeah...

Meatballs - but NOT done by the Aptow Crew
Harlem Nights
Billy the Kid flick - it's about time for a new one as well

The Greatest American Hero - I think a reboot is on deck but if they made it somewhat Hancock-ish, but still cheesy

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
TROY- though I personally love that flick (Brad Pitt's best performance) I want to see a TRUE adaptation where the war lasts for years, not weeks, and the Gods are involved.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
TROY- though I personally love that flick (Brad Pitt's best performance) I want to see a TRUE adaptation where the war lasts for years, not weeks, and the Gods are involved.
I remember almost fallen asleep in the theatre during Troy. That shyt was boring af. They should do a better one with more action.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I didn't list the actors

Mighty ducks - set in minnesota. Jaden Smith in the lead role, a dominant basketball guard with a temper problem who after fighting with his coach is banned from participating in any basketball league

Joshua Jackson as coach spazzway :jawalrus: couldn't cut it in the NHL anymore and goes back home and tries to save the district 5 ducks who have finished dead last past 20 years

Insert a whole bunch of Disney child stars of different ethnicies and voila

Kindergarten cop with the rock

Faceoff with Robert Downey Jr and Matthew mccounghey

Ghost with Ryan gosling Jennifer Lawrence and Octavia Spencer

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I remember almost fallen asleep in the theatre during Troy. That shyt was boring af. They should do a better one with more action.

Homie..lol...me and my boys went to see like a 10 or 11 o clock show on a friday after school and none of us made it through. Ended up catching myself in time for us to go out and get a rain check for a movie at a later date that way we didn't waste the tickets. I saw it in college though and it's not bad but I wouldn't say at all that it's Pitt's best performance

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Homie..lol...me and my boys went to see like a 10 or 11 o clock show on a friday after school and none of us made it through. Ended up catching myself in time for us to go out and get a rain check for a movie at a later date that way we didn't waste the tickets. I saw it in college though and it's not bad but I wouldn't say at all that it's Pitt's best performance

Pitt's swag was on a million breh.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
A new dikk Tracy
staring Josh Brolin and Leo could do numbers

A new Beverly Hills Cop
staring Eddy Murphy as ageing Axel Foley on the fringe of retirement but put with a new cocky& hot head partner Kevin heart :yeshrug:

A Super Mario film done as animated film. I think there could be big money in Nintendo franchises especially if it led to Smash Brothers motion picture.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A new dikk Tracy

A new Beverly Hills Cop
staring Eddy Murphy as ageing Axel Foley on the fringe of retirement but put with a new cocky& hot head partner Kevin heart :yeshrug:

A Super Mario film done as animated film I think there could be big money in Nintendo franchises especially if it led to Smash Brothers motion picture.

:gladbron:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Doesn't mean its his best performance. I love him in the role but his best one would have to be Benjamin Button or maybe even Moneyball. He's still dope in Troy (best thing about the movie) but pales to what he'd do in those two flicks

Oh shyt FORGOT about Benjamin Button! I really enjoyed that movie.

Yea I'll give him that and MAYBE 12 Monkeys, Brad Pitt has never been an actor I particularly liked or followed so when he showed up playing the a$$hole Achilles he OWNED that role. Like I said I enjoyed the movie and I grew up a big fan of Mythology (be it Greek or Egyptian).

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A new dikk Tracy

A new Beverly Hills Cop

A Super Mario film done as animated film I think there could be big money in Nintendo franchises especially if it led to Smash Brothers motion picture.
I would be down for a new dikk tracy, beatty didn't give his all in 1990.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh shyt FORGOT about Benjamin Button! I really enjoyed that movie.

Yea I'll give him that and MAYBE 12 Monkeys, Brad Pitt has never been an actor I particularly liked or followed so when he showed up playing the a$$hole Achilles he OWNED that role. Like I said I enjoyed the movie and I grew up a big fan of Mythology (be it Greek or Egyptian).

love greek and roman mythology breh so we're on the same page. He was awesome in 12 monkeys too...shyt Brad is rarely not good in any movie he's in. I kinda want to put Inglorious Basterds on his "best of" list too