Before Hollywood Does It.... What Movie Would You Remake or Reboot?

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
2015-Trans-Am-Pontiac5.jpg

Now that these are out, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a Smokey & the Bandit remake coming soon.

Jason Sudeikis as The Bandit
John Goodman as Buford T. Justice.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Robot Jox
Blank Man with that actor that's in the DOPE movie.
Eraser
Last Action Hero with The Rock
Top Gun

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Blood of Heroes. A very obscure post-apocalyptic movie about a wasteland "football" kind of game. Rutger Hauer was in it and I think Vincent Dinofrio

Balls out movie, the kind they're afraid to make nowadays cause it's too much a guy movie

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Black Ceaser/Hell up in Harlem....one of my favorite scenes ever was when they fought from New York to LA how would they handle the Airport scene today today

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Werner Herzog's Aguirre, The Wrath of God with Gary Busey in Klaus Kinski's role

Gary Busy floating down the amazon on a raft in a suit of armor, you'd pay to see that shyt

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Imitation of Life. Same script but updated with present verbiage, slang.

WestSide Story. With a black and latino rivalry dynamic set in SoCal. No White people; maybe as extras like the original Friday movie.

The Crying Game with a Millennial/New Black twist. A closeted homosexual man dates Wendy Williams and is devastated to find that she is indeed a woman; not a pre-op who passes as hoped.

What Happened to Baby Jane? With Jessica and Ashley Simpson or the Olson Twins.

Animal House. Set on an HBCU campus in the South.

A Day Without a Mexican. Movie should be more mainstream and one of the realest and funniest satire films next to The Gods Must Be Crazy.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Remaking classics is pointless. Id remake films with great concepts that didnt nail the execution.

Id remake
hqdefault.jpg

And hire Denis Villeneuve to direct.

Rather than a remake I'd reboot the purge. Great concept. James Wan to direct.

Finally I'd remake waterworld. I really do believe theres potential for a great film. George miller to direct.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
SFW... instead of it revolving around a suburban grunge/punk/slacker. It'll be based around an urban chief keef type of cat who is misunderstood and loathed by society... until one day a trip to the liquor store with his best friend ... he along with his best homie and a few other customers are held hostage while being video documented by isis terrorist for months... until one day he decides to fight back. In an instant he goes from loathed black kid to national hero... how does he handle it?

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Really they need a new he man, goonies, krull, big trouble in little china. I'd go see all them joints