Before Hollywood Does It.... What Movie Would You Remake or Reboot?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harlem Nights remake woulda been the shyt about 8 years ago:mjcry:

I'm on the fence after the first one that I knew was garbage even as a kid:wtb:,and I don't know if the video game is even popular no more...But I think I wouldn't mind seein them try to do a Street Fighter movie now,more cgi,more violence,and in 2015 they'll get us that Asian girl who really got them same thighs like Chun Li got:whoo:...With all the racial diversity goin on we might even get a blasian:banderas:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Only 80's Babies know about this. But I think this should be remade:

220px-Last_starfighter_post.jpg

The plot of the movie was a small town Kid plays an arcade game. The game ends up being real and he joins a fleet and becomes a space pilot that fights a war with aliens.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Enemy Mine has a simple premise that could be spruced up on.

Flight of the Navigator would be dope today :leon:

Oh shyt, D.A.R.Y.L. would be dope as fukk, too! :mindblown:

War Games... :wow:

But hold on WarGames. Did you see WarGames: The Dead Code? Yeah, I'm good on that.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Super Mario Bros. - No reason that can't be a CGI smash-hit.

I would like to see an update of the Bob Hope & Bing Crosby 'Road' movies. It'd be hard to replicate their chemistry, but if you could find two guys that could, I would love to see a modern take on the slapstick, quips, skirt chasing, ad libs and one-liners they did in those films.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California

Black Hoosiers : The True Story with Michael B Jordan as Oscar Robinson & directed by Spike Lee

Oscarworthy :obama:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Super Mario Bros. - No reason that can't be a CGI smash-hit.

I would like to see an update of the Bob Hope & Bing Crosby 'Road' movies. It'd be hard to replicate their chemistry, but if you could find two guys that could, I would love to see a modern take on the slapstick, quips, skirt chasing, ad libs and one-liners they did in those films.

The Road To collection is untouchable. I still watch them to this day. Mario Bros would be dope though.
YES!
coming to america... eddie's son, who's now the prince, goes to queens to find his wife
I would send em to Cali this time around.