Been getting a whole lot of male attention since i went back to my weave :pachaha:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:obama: what up joe? Please Make my day with that pic. Heard you a looka.:whoo:
bowl.jpg
Ima be on Dearborn and Washington tomorrow around 2pm :leon:
Have you gotten married or just men who want to bed you though, friend?
both...men that want to bed me and put a ring on it. POW! :youmad:

:datazz:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
It aint hard to tell...You hair and scalp probably dry as fukk, your hair is probably burned and torn out from years of maintaining your negropean look, so now you look naturally.

Step aside let the true black gawdessess who know how to maintain their natural beauty shine
u logged out of ur real username to make this wack ass post? :sitdown:

troll betta...take some tips from da gawddess.
:inlove:
:shaq: Dont get too firm now....dont let these coli homosexuals fool you... if you harder than my dyck its not gonna happen
aw trust i still jiggle :steviej:

My ass just sittin a lil higher and the celly jelly is disappearing :whistle:
lemme come over there and pull on it

its too early for the pulling :whoa:

Gotta let my braids loosen up a bit and then u can gently pull it :o:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
I've noticed I get more attention from black men when my hair is straight. Self-hating fukkers.

Tell the truth and shame the devil. nikkas up in here saying they love natural gtfoh. The guy I'm dating now told me straight up that I should get a blow out and straighten my hair, even though naturally my hair is a wavy curly. Mind you this nikka wears dreads

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
no tracks showing, this 100% brazilian body wave 12,16,20,24 inches, natural brown :queen:

Where did you buy it from and did it cost a lot for the four bundles? I normally just do two but i got a job now. Brazilian body wave is my favvvv:ahh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Tell the truth and shame the devil. nikkas up in here saying they love natural gtfoh. The guy I'm dating now told me straight up that I should get a blow out and straighten my hair, even though naturally my hair is a wavy curly. Mind you this nikka wears dreads

I do notice that when I do wear my hair naturally i.e. bantu knots etc. older black men tend to hit on me between ages 28-early 40s :manny:

Where did you buy it from and did it cost a lot for the four bundles? I normally just do two but i got a job now. Brazilian body wave is my favvvv:ahh:

I bought it from Sassy Mitchell | Elite Virgin Hair Extensions

And you know the longer the weave is the more bundles you'll need so I doubled up the 20 and 24 inch so it can be more full n shyt...I hate skinny weaves with a passion :scusthov:

And brazilian body wave is my fav as well....so pwetty :yes:
I stick to the curly hair weave because I am a natural and I don't relax my hair..I just get a blow out when I do wear weave.

I might try the brazilian tight curl next.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
So if you arent married by 2015 the problem is you?:upsetfavre:
I wouldnt mind marrying u but u taken n shyt ;)
How were you rockin your hair before the weave?

Where? :pachaha: You might see a brown bony nikka wit chanky eyes and a baby face walkin up wit a fresh ass jacket

I was rockin a tight curl set for 2 weeks( I had senegalese twist before that)

Ima be at Roti, ive been passing by it for a while when I'm on my way to work and ive been wanting to try it.

Aw really? :leon: well ima have on some beige chinos, a short beige trench coat and brown flats :mjpls: