Been getting a whole lot of male attention since i went back to my weave :pachaha:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
pic for pic via pm?
@Marty Kaan?

Last edited by a moderator:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Ever since I got this Kim Kardashian inspired sew in weave, Ive been getting alot of attention, stares, smiles, compliments and free shyt from men, black men especially :mjpls:

@marcuz @Chris.B get in here :troll:

:obama: what up joe? Please Make my day with that pic. Heard you a looka.:whoo:
bowl.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ever since I got this Kim Kardashian inspired sew in weave, Ive been getting alot of attention, stares, smiles, compliments and free shyt from men, black men especially :mjpls:

Have you gotten married or just men who want to bed you though, friend?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'm not a hair-hat Nazi.
My problem is the black women walking around with the obvious fake noticeable wigs.

(White women laugh at you behind your back)

No they dont stop it.

I have two white female roommates. One does hair for a salon. Never have anyone of them said anything about black women's hair. To be honest they dont even bring up black women

Stop trying to shyt on our QUEENS

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It aint hard to tell...You hair and scalp probably dry as fukk, your hair is probably burned and torn out from years of maintaining your negropean look, so now you look :flabbynsick: naturally. :russ:

Step aside let the true black gawdessess who know how to maintain their natural beauty shine :blessed: