Been getting a whole lot of male attention since i went back to my weave :pachaha:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:pachaha:

:takedat:

tumblr_lsg08e8gCD1r2d2upo1_500.jpg

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:stopitslime:

A gay guy actually did my hair...came in looking like a 15 yr old girl, came out looking like a video model :whoo:

and my body is a lot more toned then it was 6 months ago :lift:

:

:shaq: Dont get too firm now....dont let these coli homosexuals fool you... if you harder than my dyck its not gonna happen

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
No they dont stop it.

I have two white female roommates. One does hair for a salon. Never have anyone of them said anything about black women's hair. To be honest they dont even bring up black women

Stop trying to shyt on our QUEENS

truth hurts

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I don't blame SOME hoes that rock with hair hats. lets be reazy, if a bish has Naomi Campbell edges, I tryna to see her go natural. if she wants to rock a ceasar, that's cool, but only if she's pretty like India Eyeree or Chrisette Michelle. Her other option should be a wig or make sure never to come out her house without a head wrap.
I just hate those racthet ass colors some hoes rock like purple highlights.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:rudy:

How am I a simp when I told y'all to stop being so thirsty? Don't you have some black women to go cry about? :sayword:
You aint slick nikka I see what you did there:shaq:

Tryna take up for her by calling other dudes thirty and simps and then suggesting a simp tactic of getting to know her better when in reality you just want the pics for yourself :ohhh:

I'm onto you nikka :mjpls:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nah, don't care about all that pic shyt. Fonts are fonts. Just thought it's lame behavior to simp a chick that thinks 90% of this forum is ugly as fukk and already stated she ain't gonna drop pics like that. Let the p*ssy breathe. If you ever stop whining about how black chicks did you wrong in middle school you might have a shot. :obama:

Reach for the stars kid.