Been getting a whole lot of male attention since i went back to my weave :pachaha:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
I do notice that when I do wear my hair naturally i.e. bantu knots etc. older black men tend to hit on me between ages 28-early 40s :manny:

I bought it from Sassy Mitchell | Elite Virgin Hair Extensions

And you know the longer the weave is the more bundles you'll need so I doubled up the 20 and 24 inch so it can be more full n shyt...I hate skinny weaves with a passion :scusthov:

And brazilian body wave is my fav as well....so pwetty :yes:
I stick to the curly hair weave because I am a natural and I don't relax my hair..I just get a blow out when I do wear weave.

I might try the brazilian tight curl next.

Yeah I just get no long than an 18" so I don't have to get a lot since I'm cheap. :yeshrug:

Good job not letting these hair hat haters deter you. I say fvck 'em :salute:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
use ya fat ass hands to push away them Chedda Bay biscuits once in awhile maybe you would:patrice:

:whoo: :damn: :wow:

One question I DO have about the whole "weave to protect natural hair" thing is...why even really bother if you're never going to rock your natural hair for real? :notsure:

It's like...me getting a haircut, brushing, conditioning, and doing everything to get my hair tight and then rocking a fitted 24-7 to protect my hair from the elements. :leostare:

Of course, I'm sure it's more complicated than that but why not just say "weave is used to have more style variety while it's growing"? Seems like it'd make more sense to moe men, I'd think...but then again, I don't know much.

Daps
tumblr_lzvgw43yCw1qhwe5s.gif

His(?) breasts are bigger than mine.:smh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:whoo: :damn: :wow:

One question I DO have about the whole "weave to protect natural hair" thing is...why even really bother if you're never going to rock your natural hair for real? :notsure:

It's like...me getting a haircut, brushing, conditioning, and doing everything to get my hair tight and then rocking a fitted 24-7 to protect my hair from the elements. :leostare:

Of course, I'm sure it's more complicated than that but why not just say "weave is used to have more style variety while it's growing"? Seems like it'd make more sense to moe men, I'd think...but then again, I don't know much.
only women i know who wear/wore weave to protect their natural hair only wore it after they did the big chop or just began going natural. :ld:

they dont continue to rock the weave after their natural hair has achieved the length they desired.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@Marty Kaan my girl is rocking natural and she said people haven't been as nice and stuff. I still love her and I love the natural look better.

Last edited by a moderator:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I was rockin a tight curl set for 2 weeks( I had senegalese twist before that)

Ima be at Roti, ive been passing by it for a while when I'm on my way to work and ive been wanting to try it.

Aw really? :leon: well ima have on some beige chinos, a short beige trench coat and brown flats :mjpls:

I'll be wit a j/o tomorrow :snoop:

I aint gonna send you off havin you sittin there lookin for a handsome mutha F walkin up outta nowhere.We'll see if you bout that in the future