Bee Pollen; Increases Strength Up to %50, and Increases Height Even Amongst Adults, and More!

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
So what, you just pop it like a pill?
You just eat it, maybe with food, probably easiest to drink water after you eat it. I got mine in a bag and it's in powdery granule form. But I think they also sell it in a pill/capsule form at my local health food store (Natural Grocers www.naturalgrocers.com )

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin
local honey is supposed to get rid of your allergies...so I would imagine local Bee Pollen would have the same effect.

Does pollen have any taste? Wondering if I can just mix it in my protein drink.
It tastes pretty good to me, basically like honey/bubble-gum flour. Super easy to take daily and does not taste bad at all (at least to me). All natural stuff.

Last edited:

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yes, some people (very rarely) are allergic to it. That's why it's recommended that you start off with really small doses and increase gradually for a few weeks before you take 2 teaspoons daily. I would build up the dosage for at least one month before I took the recommended 2 teaspoons per day, just to be careful.
Being allergic to pollen is common breh.

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin
Being allergic to pollen is common breh.
Bee pollen is actually a cure for allergies according to the Dr. Mercola article in the first post.
***Edit. Here is the article for you... Bee Pollen as Superfood There is an entire section of the article saying Bee Products Also Treats Allergies

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bee pollen is actually a cure for allergies according to the Dr. Mercola article in the first post.
***Edit. Here is the article for you... Bee Pollen as Superfood There is an entire section of the article saying Bee Products Also Treats Allergies

Yup, I haven't read that just yet, but I will.

But I was told by a local doctor here that for people with bad allergies, getting local pollen or honey from bee's and things and using that will almost knock out allergies for the season. I never got to try it, but it makes sense. It's kind of like a vaccination of all the local pollen in your area.

Not sure how well generic pollen would work but I think I'll give it a shot.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Would you not get the same benefits from natural honey?:patrice:

Tbh I've started eating natural honey in my oatmeal recently and I have made some irregularly large gains:jbhmm: But I've also increased my protein intake too and started carb cycling:lupe: More info is appreciated