Bee Pollen; Increases Strength Up to %50, and Increases Height Even Amongst Adults, and More!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i've been eating this with one meal a day for the past few weeks. biggest difference is that i'm not hungry as much after eating so i can control when i eat a lot more easily than before, and my metabolism seems to be faster than before

hard to say if it's connected directly because i'm recently recovered from an operation that has allowed me to exert so much more energy than before, so for a few weeks i couldn't do shyt but sit on my couch :flabbynsick:

beyond that, my dikk is 13 inches and i got spud webb hops

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
i've been eating this with one meal a day for the past few weeks. biggest difference is that i'm not hungry as much after eating so i can control when i eat a lot more easily than before, and my metabolism seems to be faster than before

hard to say if it's connected directly because i'm recently recovered from an operation that has allowed me to exert so much more energy than before, so for a few weeks i couldn't do shyt but sit on my couch :flabbynsick:

beyond that, my dikk is 13 inches and i got spud webb hops
:ohhh::win:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I was in Kroger today and saw a grip of bee pollen, thought of this thread so I grabbed it :obama:
This shyt was like $12 for a small bottle so it better work for something, tastes ok but not desireable by itself. Mixed it in a smoothie and I like the kick more. Gonna start using it daily and with my post workout stuff, hopefully I'll see something noticeable to update about :lupe:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in Kroger today and saw a grip of bee pollen, thought of this thread so I grabbed it :obama:
This shyt was like $12 for a small bottle so it better work for something, tastes ok but not desireable by itself. Mixed it in a smoothie and I like the kick more. Gonna start using it daily and with my post workout stuff, hopefully I'll see something noticeable to update about :lupe:
You in Houston?