Bedwench mocks blacks abused by cops, then gets killed by one

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Propaganda.

She wasn't killed by 'a cop' - she was killed by someone she knew personally. He wasn't on duty when he did it - it wasn't police brutality - so the idea of her 'realizing she was wrong' while being killed doesn't make sense; it would make more sense if she was killed by an on duty cop in the systemic way we know black people are killed by police. This probably sounds like juelzing to you low-IQ types but Stephon Clark would be the perfect example of someone who 'realized he was wrong' while being shot. Despite her odd and problematic beliefs along with her offputting fetishization of law enforcement, this is clearly different.
Doesn't matter.

The fact is that she attributed certain qualities to police officers. Those perceived qualities wouldn't just shut off when they take off the badge.

In her mind, a police officer -- on or off duty -- would never commit such a heinous crime.

The reason she was involved with that man in the first place is because he was a cop.

Her idea of what a cop is turned out to be wrong.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
60826437_10100980603945376_8633305575481933824_n.jpg

:russ:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
:mjlol:

Her mindset led her into the arms of white cop who killed her ass. Quit playing and recognise the self-inflicted L.
I recognize it as a self inflicted L. What I won't do - or allow others to do - is use it as propaganda against police - the same police I can rightfully critique about their institutional injustices. Law enforcement has a lot of problems in America. So far I haven't read a respectful post in this thread linking those legitimate problems with this incident, only 'fukk cops, see I told you so!'..think deeper.
When you're ready to go toe to toe with actual ideas, let me know so I can body you. What won't happen however is me shutting the fukk up. Sorry kid.
The Klan is always on duty :francis:
The cops and the Klan are not the same. There arent high ranking black men in powerful positions in countless chapters of the klan all over the country.

There's lots of cultural white supremacy in the police force. And the powerful black men who do exist are likely puppets and careerists, I agree.

But I'm going to need a less emotional argument than 'Cops are the klan'. If you can't acknowledge the nuances and difference between the two, you'll never be able to constructively fix the problems that are associated specifically with the police. How can you fix something you don't understand?

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Doesn't matter.

The fact is that she attributed certain qualities to police officers. Those perceived qualities wouldn't just shut off when they take off the badge.

In her mind, a police officer -- on or off duty -- would never commit such a heinous crime.

The reason she was involved with that man in the first place is because he was a cop.

Her idea of what a cop is turned out to be wrong.
It does matter.

If I post all day on Facebook about loving black people and a black person ends up killing me, was I wrong about black folks?

Was Nipsey Hussle 'wrong?'

How far are we taking this brand of 'logic'? Because once you use that same faulty logic for groups you personally care about, shyt gets real ugly..be careful...

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I recognize it as a self inflicted L. What I won't do - or allow others to do - is use it as propaganda against police - the same police I can rightfully critique about their institutional injustices. Law enforcement has a lot of problems in America. So far I haven't read a respectful post in this thread linking those legitimate problems with this incident, only 'fukk cops, see I told you so!'..think deeper.

When you're ready to go toe to toe with actual ideas, let me know so I can body you. What won't happen however is me shutting the fukk up. Sorry kid.

The cops and the Klan are not the same. There arent high ranking black men in powerful positions in countless chapters of the klan all over the country.

There's lots of cultural white supremacy in the police force. And the powerful black men who do exist are likely puppets and careerists, I agree.

But I'm going to need a less emotional argument than 'Cops are the klan'. If you can't acknowledge the nuances and difference between the two, you'll never be able to constructively fix the problems that are associated specifically with the police. How can you fix something you don't understand?

What I'm saying is nazi, Klan, white supremacist sign up 2 be cops, making them far worst.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Propaganda.

She wasn't killed by 'a cop' - she was killed by someone she knew personally. He wasn't on duty when he did it - it wasn't police brutality - so the idea of her 'realizing she was wrong' while being killed doesn't make sense; it would make more sense if she was killed by an on duty cop in the systemic way we know black people are killed by police. This probably sounds like juelzing to you low-IQ types but Stephon Clark would be the perfect example of someone who 'realized he was wrong' while being shot. Despite her odd and problematic beliefs along with her offputting fetishization of law enforcement, this is clearly different.

And celebrating the death of a black woman - and hence the orphaning of black children - negates whatever 'pro blackness" you dudes are trying to invoke by blindly hating all police (or people who don't blindly hate police). This isn't about opposing criminal injustice for you guys - it's about blood thirst and hatred. And because of that 'eye for an eye' mindset being so prevalent in people across all racial and occupational lines - more innocent people, both cops and blacks, will continue to die. I hope you guys are happy...
You can't juelz with us here, she mocked the death of black people at the hands of white cops and she got murked by a white cop she played ghetto gagger for. Even on LSA they're mostly mocking her for that dumb shyt :heh:.
I think it's sad for her children because you don't get to chose who your mother is, but I feel no sympathy for that bedwench. And even then maybe her children are better off not being raised around a woman like that.

Last edited: